or

1. Steve Worrall 8.05

2. Zach Cook 4.92

3. Ben Cook 6.09

4. Dillon Ruml 5.47 or Drew Kemp 5.19

5. Richard Lawson 7.96

6. Jack Thomas 4.77

7. 2.74 or 3.02

Although I like Ruml I put him in the same category as Kemp, both solid riders and won't have their average drop but can't see either raising it either. 

With the first 7 I like the first 5. Gives you 8 points for 2 riders. So could go 2× 4pointers or a 5 and 3. 

I guess that's where Rew and Tate come into play 

Thinking a different rider no one has mentioned at reserve who knows the Poole track, rode for us for years and lives locally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Thinking a different rider no one has mentioned at reserve who knows the Poole track, rode for us for years and lives locally.

Kyle Newman? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ASpeedwayfan said:

Kyle Newman? 

No expenses for the Poole promotion in finding accommodation and a workshop. Lives 20 mins from track. Knows the track and if he brings his best would do a good job at reserve. Knows all the tracks. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No expenses for the Poole promotion in finding accommodation and a workshop. Lives 20 mins from track. Knows the track and if he brings his best would do a good job at reserve. Knows all the tracks. 

I agree. Smart signing on a 4.29

The fact Redcar brought in Shanes over him returning on a similar figure would suggest he's fixed up elsewhere and Poole would make a lot of sense

Just for info but Gino Manzares is coming back to Speedway and rides in Europe in 2023. Just signed SWE 2nd Div and is looking for clubs/s elsewhere in Europe.

May be nothing as far as UK is concerned but his last finishing GSA listed as 4 in 2018 (no doubt could get a reduction MAYBE ?? ) having not ridden in UK in 4 years).

His name was bantered around I think at one time as a possile Poole candidate ??

His 32 match av was in fact 3.85 according to Speedway Stats.co.uk excl BP which took it to 4.54. 

May be interesting if he was given a below 4 revised rating as a possible reserve contender.

Anyway as said probably nothing in it but just one to put out there as its only recently been put out on the POL Sportowefakty Speedway site.

52 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would like to know how close the Ford's are to securing their "Dream Team" as Danny put it or if he has his back up plan of B or C which I assume already had the riders he wanted some weeks ago.

On Newman, I agree  would be a decent signing at reserve but its that second reserve that would be a key part of the pairing.

4 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Just for info but Gino Manzares is coming back to Speedway and rides in Europe in 2023. Just signed SWE 2nd Div and is looking for clubs/s elsewhere in Europe.

May be nothing as far as UK is concerned but his last finishing GSA listed as 4 in 2018 (no doubt could get a reduction MAYBE ?? ) having not ridden in UK in 4 years).

His name was bantered around I think at one time as a possile Poole candidate ??

His 32 match av was in fact 3.85 according to Speedway Stats.co.uk excl BP which took it to 4.54. 

May be interesting if he was given a below 4 revised rating as a possible reserve contender.

Anyway as said probably nothing in it but just one to put out there as its only recently been put out on the POL Sportowefakty Speedway site.

Don't worry he will not be at Poole that's fact 

4 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

You know our team then or you know Gino ??

Like I've said he will not be at Poole, but he is riding in the championship 

3 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

I would like to know how close the Ford's are to securing their "Dream Team" as Danny put it or if he has his back up plan of B or C which I assume already had the riders he wanted some weeks ago.

On Newman, I agree  would be a decent signing at reserve but its that second reserve that would be a key part of the pairing.

Pirates 2023 will be a very interesting, to jettison Captain Danny King was completely unexpected but there must be a reason & it's not the numbers game. To keep the Cook brothers is understandable but will 2023 see further improvement in both? Newman would be popular with most fans but I cant see the Fords going with him.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I did mention him before but was told he isn't good enough now but he did ride well at the end of the season and has Poole in his heart. I have always liked him personally and would love him to come back.

• Like 1

Kyle Newman has been diagnosed with a broken shoulder apparently, which he told Redcar rules him out of the start of the season unfortunately ( Jamie Swales on Saturdays team reveal ). 

1 minute ago, Biffa said:

Kyle Newman has been diagnosed with a broken shoulder apparently, which he told Redcar rules him out of the start of the season unfortunately ( Jamie Swales on Saturdays team reveal ). 

So if a team wanted him, could they just have a temp 28 day signing til he is ready? 

• Haha 1