British Speedway Forum

I've heard from a member of the Poole side, that whilst no deal has been signed, but Keynan Rew's gunna be Jack's replacement

5 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

I've heard from a member of the Poole side, that whilst no deal has been signed, but Keynan Rew's gunna be Jack's replacement

If that's the case I'd say they are strong favourites assuming Rew is fully committed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Would that be Steve Worrall ;)

4 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Would be great, but don’t think this will happen. 

On 3/10/2023 at 6:13 PM, proud panther said:

How about just giving Dan Thompson the job for the season, & help another British rider progress ?

Just maybe Dan does not want to go to Poole as has others options once new averages come into force, Still has plenty on with Premiership,National League and European racing 

With the team that Poole have built it has to be considered that they will make a change or two in May 

32 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Just maybe Dan does not want to go to Poole as has others options once new averages come into force, Still has plenty on with Premiership,National League and European racing 

With the team that Poole have built it has to be considered that they will make a change or two in May 

Agree with the first part, but why would Poole make a n unenforced change or two in May?

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Agree with the first part, but why would Poole make a n unenforced change or two in May?

I may be wrong but have heard that Poole already have another Australian joining them subject to averages and team members performances

4 hours ago, flagrag said:

I can't believe that would be the case, giving up a team spot, just in case another comes up later in the year!

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I can't believe that would be the case, giving up a team spot, just in case another comes up later in the year!

Perhaps it's more concrete than 'just in case'.......

Perhaps maybe he doesn’t want to ride for Poole plain and simple maybe not everyone wants to ride for them even though some on here would find that difficult to believe.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Perhaps maybe he doesn’t want to ride for Poole plain and simple maybe not everyone wants to ride for them even though some on here would find that difficult to believe.

So true

18 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

That's outrageous!!!! :D

• Like 1

With the shorter league fixtures we need to hit the ground running otherwise the season will be finished by the end of August! So thoughts of changes in May I would be surprised.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

43 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

With the shorter league fixtures we need to hit the ground running otherwise the season will be finished by the end of August! So thoughts of changes in May I would be surprised.

Poole don't start their Championship League fixtures til 24th May!