British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, screm said:

How about Auty back at Scunthorpe. 

Jesus!!! Just the thought of Lambert and Auty in the team makes me realise how bad it could be 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, screm said:

How about Auty back at Scunthorpe. 

Not sure if he is going to continue riding however he would be on a 6.59 average with a reduction if my calculations are correct and would be worth a consideration 

19 hours ago, eric i said:

I hope not, didn't have that good a season but is capable of putting something on his 6.30 average?

End of season averages, but I think British riders get a 2.5% reduction.......

Ryan Douglas 9.38 

2 Jake Allen  6.30 

3 Tero Aarnio  7.55 

4 Simon Lambert  5.33 

5 James Wright  5.38

6 Anders Rowe 5.21

7 Adam Roynon 3.67

Ryan Kinsley2.13 

Jordan Palin 4.78

Zaine Kennedy 4.27

Ryan Douglas, Jake Allen, Simon Lambert, Zaine Kennedy, Connor Mountin, Adam Roynan and either Palin/kasper Andersen would fit under 38points.

That's a pretty weak team with Aarnio the number 3 rider imo. Why not Kye Thomson as your number 3 and someone new like Kevin Juhl Pedersen or Anton Karlsson on 5 point averages as your 2 and 4?

14 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

That's a pretty weak team with Aarnio the number 3 rider imo. Why not Kye Thomson as your number 3 and someone new like Kevin Juhl Pedersen or Anton Karlsson on 5 point averages as your 2 and 4?

Anton Karlsson on a 5.00 would be awful

Just now, Diamonds85 said:

Anton Karlsson on a 5.00 would be awful

Are you talking about Anton Karlsson the golfer because the speedway rider has been a revelation in the Swedish league. 

20 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Are you talking about Anton Karlsson the golfer because the speedway rider has been a revelation in the Swedish league. 

Forgive me if I'm wrong but Anton Karlsson finished the 2022 season in Sweden with a 0.972 average per run.

That is behind the likes of Peter Ljung (1.333), Joel Andersson (1.235), Ludvig Lindgren (1.170), Casper Henriksson!! (1.036 - Definitely the Swedish prospect you want to go for imo) and finishing JUST ahead of Daniel Henderson and the Grahn brothers

He's been alright don't get me wrong, and he has a big future, but straight in the main body of a Championship team on a 5.00 average, riding the cr@p tracks we have in this country (not much worse than the Swedish ones I know) isn't exactly filling me with confidence. Tbh, I think he'd rather stay in Sweden and ride for Czestochowa u-24s again

I like Anton, looks like a decent rider, but not yet... Unless the Championship is much weaker next year

2 hours ago, Nickinho said:

That was last years team and their finishing averages. The team I suggested was......

Ryan Douglas, Jake Allen, Simon Lambert, Zaine Kennedy, Connor Mountin, Adam Roynan and either Palin/kasper Andersen would fit under 38points.

Why does everyone always want to keep lambert he’s dreadful away from home and he ain’t going to get better, being a good team man alone don’t win you trophies.

• Like 4

Hearing that James wright has had his bikes stolen over the weekend, because of that he has had to with draw from the meeting at Redcar later this week.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, screm said:

Hearing that James wright has had his bikes stolen over the weekend, because of that he has had to with draw from the meeting at Redcar later this week.

There really is some scrotts around these days feel so sorry for him they are absolutely no use to no bugger who doesn’t ride speedway some little rubbish is probably wrecked them riding round a field somewhere or worse .

2 hours ago, screm said:

Am sure he has got the bikes back now,Which is good news.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it hope the full force of the law reigns down on the thieves but it probably won’t.

20 hours ago, soupy said:

Am sure he has got the bikes back now,Which is good news.

Nothing been posted that they have been found so keep sharing the news and get them found 

Leicester Lions B

1. Ryan Douglas

2. Simon Lambert/James Wright

3. Connor Mountain

4. Dan Thompson

5. Kyle Howarth

6. Zaine Kennedy

7. Joe Thompson

Based on a 39 point limit with rising stars or 41 point limit without