British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

May be an image of motorcycle

Scorpions to have race suits for 2023... for your chance to own one, message Gail Godfrey

Is this a message to the 2023 Scunthorpe team?

Been a good start, Next signing is the big one!! Get it right it looks and with the expected final 3 its a good looking side..   

7 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

You can buy the Speedway Star from a newsagent from 5am onwards or get it delivered about 6.30am so it is easy to find out before the press release.

A good signing with room to improve as is a few of our riders as we know it will be difficult for others to improve their average.

If you get the digital version you can view it from midnight. 

17 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

May be an image of motorcycle

Scorpions to have race suits for 2023... for your chance to own one, message Gail Godfrey

Can we have massive numbers on front and back, so we know who is riding as our P.A.system is so crap.

• Like 1

Personally not a fan of race suits and especially not a fan of bike covers... however it's nice to see the club moving forward, being able to spend a bit more

I presume that means no begging bowl next year then, if they can afford race suits.

Well done scunthorpe :t:

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Personally not a fan of race suits and especially not a fan of bike covers... however it's nice to see the club moving forward, being able to spend a bit more

I presume that means no begging bowl next year then, if they can afford race suits.

The fans are buying them

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

I'm not a fan of race suits, as it makes it harder to tell who the riders are. Also seems an unnecessary expense of clubs have to produce 7+ new race suits every season. Although if fans pay for them to keep after the season, that would make financial sense to clubs!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I'm not a fan of race suits, as it makes it harder to tell who the riders are. Also seems an unnecessary expense of clubs have to produce 7+ new race suits every season. Although if fans pay for them to keep after the season, that would make financial sense to clubs!

I think how much better and professional it makes a speedway meeting/broadcast look outweighs those. Should have been compulsory long before now for all Prem & Champs teams to wear them. 

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2022 at 10:41 PM, OldtimerRay said:

So far all ex Leicester riders but ok up to now

Probably another one mid December. :t:

6 minutes ago, mossy666 said:

So how many points are remaining. Can’t see anywhere what the first 3 tally is. 

No Need to worry, Douglas, Palm Toft, Allen and Lambert will fit

3 hours ago, mossy666 said:

So how many points are remaining. Can’t see anywhere what the first 3 tally is. 

27.74 as 12.26 used.

3 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

No Need to worry, Douglas, Palm Toft, Allen and Lambert will fit

Hey, keep quiet! :D :t: