British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I can see both parties point of view. It’s a difficult dilemma.

Was Wright contractually obliged to ride in Poland that day?

Yes, been explained a few times already on the thread.

15 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I can see both parties point of view. It’s a difficult dilemma.

Was Wright contractually obliged to ride in Poland that day?

If he wasn’t he would have been riding for Redcar 

23 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Yes, been explained a few times already on the thread.

10 minutes ago, Redtruck said:

If he wasn’t he would have been riding for Redcar 

In that case, there can be no complaints beyond frustration at Wright picking-up an injury or injuries.

I’ll tell you what, by the way, I’ve used forums for work, travel and football, but never before have I come across a more arsey crowd than on here.

The passive-aggressive tone to the two messages I’ve quoted is world class; almost outraged that I’d asked the question.

I quite like it.:lol::D

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

In that case, there can be no complaints beyond frustration at Wright picking-up an injury or injuries.

I’ll tell you what, by the way, I’ve used forums for work, travel and football, but never before have I come across a more arsey crowd than on here.

The passive-aggressive tone to the two messages I’ve quoted is world class; almost outraged that I’d asked the question.

I quite like it.:lol::D

I’ll see if @Redtruck fancies entering the World Passive Aggressive Pairs Championship next year.

If that’s ok with you? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

I’ll see if @Redtruck fancies entering the World Passive Aggressive Pairs Championship next year.

If that’s ok with you? ;)

I’m all talk. I’ll go with whatever.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall

6 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Different situation all together lets just agree to disagree

Now that Connor Bailey now riding for Wrocław and will miss the NDLRC are you wanting him banned along with Charles? 

• Like 2

I see Connor Bailey now replaces Charles Wright in Wrocław team. Apparently misses NDLRC NOW

And as for "priority" surely its about time the rule was changed who u sign for first has "priority" .

Connor Bailey is now riding for Wrocław in the grand final which means he will miss the National League Riders Championship at Workington on the 24th.

I expect you’ll be calling for a ban?

• Haha 3

Cook refuses to ride for his club 30 day ban,wright refuses to ride for his club no ban simple!

So you haven’t taken in anything that has been said because your so up your own ar#e you think you are always right. I’ll try and put it in simple terms for you….Wright did NOT refuse to ride for Redcar , he was contractually obliged to ride for his Polish club and, if he didn’t, he would have been banned from riding ANYWHERE and he competed with Redcars blessing.

Cook is a completely different ball game and you know it.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Connor Bailey is now riding for Wrocław in the grand final which means he will miss the National League Riders Championship at Workington on the 24th.

I expect you’ll be calling for a ban?

Not sure but i think he might have been with them more than a couple of weeks !

32 minutes ago, KK62 said:

So you haven’t taken in anything that has been said because your so up your own ar#e you think you are always right. I’ll try and put it in simple terms for you….Wright did NOT refuse to ride for Redcar , he was contractually obliged to ride for his Polish club and, if he didn’t, he would have been banned from riding ANYWHERE and he competed with Redcars blessing.

And his contract with redcar is any different?

9 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

And his contract with redcar is any different?

Of course it's different. His contract for Redcar will state that POLAND HAS PRIORITY ON SUNDAYS (and Thursdays), so if the Bears race on that day - and Charles is signed for Polish team - he will race in Poland and not for Redcar. I know you don't agree with it, but that's the rule FOR EVERYBODY. About ten different people have tried to explain this over the past few days, myself included. Can you please tell us which bit you don't understand?

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not sure about that bit in the contract,but u know what i no longer care i have my view others have there,s thats what this site is all about !

1 hour ago, KK62 said:

Think when u get to name calling youve lost the argument.