British Speedway Forum

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with BSN I cancelled my account back in September but renewed it for 1 more month after being offerd it at the reduced rate of £17.59.. However they obviously decided I would like it for another Month and have taken £21.99 off my card without my permission they knew I took it for 1 more month at reduced rate but having emailed them 3 times I have had no response and was wondering if anyone else had another way of contacting them because email obviously no good.. Failing that I will have to hand it over to my card company to sort..

I never trust anything that doesn't have a customer services phone number! Have you tried through social media? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

I never trust anything that doesn't have a customer services phone number! Have you tried through social media? 

Hi Lisa thanks for your reply I will try social media if I get no luck here thanks..

• Like 1

I had a response from Ben duffil on here so there are people involved with BSN on this forum

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I had a response from Ben duffil on here so there are people involved with BSN on this forum

Thanks I dont want to rock the boat with them because what I have watched has been ok but im not interested in the final just a bit peed off with the no response bit.

1 hour ago, fairplay1 said:

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with BSN I cancelled my account back in September but renewed it for 1 more month after being offerd it at the reduced rate of £17.59.. However they obviously decided I would like it for another Month and have taken £21.99 off my card without my permission they knew I took it for 1 more month at reduced rate but having emailed them 3 times I have had no response and was wondering if anyone else had another way of contacting them because email obviously no good.. Failing that I will have to hand it over to my card company to sort..

Did you read the terms and conditions regarding recurring payments. 

Many Card payments are based on recurring not one off payments and that includes if made via PayPal. 

How long ago did you query it? 

I doubt BSN have a staffed Admin Centre and may be reliant on people responding in their spare time or after their full time job. 

It's easy to become attuned to 24x7 business operations and to forget that small start ups, which BSN is, are just that, small start ups. 

You should always ask and qualify when making any card payment that it is a one off and not recurring. 

Hopefully you'll get it sorted. BSN are run by excellent people. 

• Like 2

I first emailed them about it a week ago and I get what you say about them being good people and probably very busy but I wouldve expected some sort of contact after a week and yes I know card payments can be recurring but I cancelled my subscription on the 9th of September but then agreed to keep it for another month at a reduced price not another month at a reduced price followed by yet another month at full price.. I only wish them luck with their venture and hope it works out but I am a bit peeved about this..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, fairplay1 said:

I first emailed them about it a week ago and I get what you say about them being good people and probably very busy but I wouldve expected some sort of contact after a week and yes I know card payments can be recurring but I cancelled my subscription on the 9th of September but then agreed to keep it for another month at a reduced price not another month at a reduced price followed by yet another month at full price.. I only wish them luck with their venture and hope it works out but I am a bit peeved about this..

The e mail address I've got is support@exstreammedia.co.uk says they will get back in touch within 48 hours good luck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fairplay1 said:

Good evening.

I’m very sorry to hear you have had trouble getting in touch with us. Could you let me know what email address you are using to contact us as I can’t see an email from anyone relating to this.

Could you please email us at support@exstreammedia.co.uk and we will sort this for you. Accepting a reduced rate for a month doesn’t cancel a subscription, it’s an incentive to stay with us. So you would have to cancel after accepting that if you still wished to end your subscription.

There will be no issue refunding your last payment if you have no intention of watching the final, so we will happily sort that for you.

Regards,

Ben Duffill (BSN)

Edited by jduffill
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

Whilst we have this thread going. Can I just say a huge Thank You to BSN for their coverage this year. Excellent job and much appreciated

Here here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Have to agree well worth every penny, my only gripe is I can't get it on my TV and have to watch on a laptop. I'm sure a techy could sort it tho. A BSN app would be good but again I've no idea if that's possible and the cost to BSN. il definitely be signing up again next year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All sorted now thanks for the help apparently I was useing the wrong email address I was just clicking reply on the one they use to confirm subscription all good now..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, fairplay1 said:

All sorted now thanks for the help apparently I was useing the wrong email address I was just clicking reply on the one they use to confirm subscription all good now..

You’re welcome - I’m pleased we got you sorted! Thanks for your support of BSN this year.

• Like 1