British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, cinderfella said:

Tate had been knocked unconscious but worryingly he reportedly suffered several seizures after been taken to hospital.

Protocol in motorsport is you must be free from any seizures for at least 12 months before your licence is renewed.

The suggestion was that he was fitting before going to hospital. I can’t find anything having been said about having “several seizures after being taken to hospital”

Also, I can’t find any reference to a 12 month withdrawal of a motorsport licence. Where did you find that, please? I have seen a six month ban after an epileptic fit, but that’s entirely different.  

Tate's msg to me, Hey m8, don't remember much of last night, I was knocked out for awhile & had 2 siezures at the track, few weeks off & I'll be right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonnybegood said:

Circus ,fairgrounds etc have special dispensation on advertising , it is illegal for “other Businesses” to advertise in this way . I think it is down to the nomadic lifestyle they lead and they can get away with 1 weeks dramatic advertising on lamp posts etc .

That's in English law.      Glasgow is subject to Scots Law, quite a few differences.

On subject, a blanket advertising campaign for a specific meeting actually does work if the blanket's heavy enough and placed properly -- but the product on that night has to be really slick, really entertaining to ensure a good proportion of the folk attracted to that specific meeting want to come back.......

30 minutes ago, Duane said:

Tate's msg to me, Hey m8, don't remember much of last night, I was knocked out for awhile & had 2 siezures at the track, few weeks off & I'll be right. 

Thanks - that’s how I’d heard it. Unfortunate accident after the race was over

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Santa Claus coming to town at 3pm?

will he be quicker using his sleigh with reindeer power . he aint on a 5 average for nothing .   Shirley there is a better option !

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

will he be quicker using his sleigh with reindeer power . he aint on a 5 average for nothing .   Shirley there is a better option !

2 years out of Britain and riding at no.1 last year. I'd like to think he'll finish somewhere around 6.5/7 range riding at 3/4 at ashfield. Don't see any other 5 pointers with that potential. I'm aware other clubs have had issues with him but can only call what he was like in his last Glasgow spell 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jenga said:

Who's Shirley?

5 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Who's Shirley?

image.jpeg.90e149b1c233aca7bfe80361af043131.jpeg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Who's Shirley?

watch Leslie N[elsens film AIRPLANE , over!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

My mother in law.

Does she know she is a better option than Vissing! ;)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, StevePark said:

image.jpeg.90e149b1c233aca7bfe80361af043131.jpeg

i am sure thats not his real name .either  over .