British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

With Pearson dropped by Birmingham, would he score more points than Complin?

At start of season I'd probably have taken him over Lee, but he's not improved like I expected based on his scores in polish U24s. I do prefer guys on the way up than those on way down but no sure would make any difference 

• Like 1

If you’re going to replace Lee, it has to be a clear upgrade. For all his inconsistency, he has a great rapport with the fans. There would be a lot of unhappy people if he was sent away and the replacement wasn’t clearly scoring better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

If you’re going to replace Lee, it has to be a clear upgrade. For all his inconsistency, he has a great rapport with the fans. There would be a lot of unhappy people if he was sent away and the replacement wasn’t clearly scoring better.

Which would be difficult given the average they would have to play with .

• Like 1

If there was a stronger 4 pointer out there I'm sure Glasgow would already have snapped them up. 

The way the team was built this year all the pressure was going to be on Lee to compensate for an up and coming 16 year old at 7. 

The reality is our 7 is scoring above and beyond his average our 6 is struggling is to meet his.

Unless there's a hidden Aussie superstar that hasn't raced in Poland or Denmark before,  waiting back south of the equator for his chance to shine then I feel it may be a limp end to the season when the stronger reserve pairings come calling.

7 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

If there was a stronger 4 pointer out there I'm sure Glasgow would already have snapped them up. 

The way the team was built this year all the pressure was going to be on Lee to compensate for an up and coming 16 year old at 7. 

The reality is our 7 is scoring above and beyond his average our 6 is struggling is to meet his.

Unless there's a hidden Aussie superstar that hasn't raced in Poland or Denmark before,  waiting back south of the equator for his chance to shine then I feel it may be a limp end to the season when the stronger reserve pairings come calling.

Would agree I think the management were expecting more from “lightweight “Lee

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Would agree I think the management were expecting more from “lightweight “Lee

What I find strange is Lee really struggling on grippy tracks at home to Redcar and Edinburgh. He revelled in that in his spell with the bandits

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What I find strange is Lee really struggling on grippy tracks at home to Redcar and Edinburgh. He revelled in that in his spell with the bandits

He was 10 years younger and fitter 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jaizer said:

He struggles to hold the inside coming off the bends at Ashfield whether slick or deep, often gifting the rider behind a pass having done the hard bit of getting in front of them in the first place. Those single points are what could make or break us in the play offs.

• Like 2

I'm not being funny.... But you're winning matches still and moaning about a "struggling" reserve.... Come back when it's you're heat leaders that aren't scoring points :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I'm not being funny.... But you're winning matches still and moaning about a "struggling" reserve.... Come back when it's you're heat leaders that aren't scoring points :rolleyes:

More a matter of opinion than a moan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

Observation more than anything. Lee has the experience to overcome it, hopefully.

3 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

We have six riders who are delivering the goods, and one who is inconsistent. We are on a good place, and certainly better than it has been for a few years. At least as strong as 2019, I’d say. 

3 hours ago, tyretrax said:

1 hour ago, MD said:

Observation more than anything. Lee has the experience to overcome it, hopefully.

I've not seen one moan about Complin to be fair.

24 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I've not seen one moan about Complin to be fair.

Between here and Glasgows Facebook page, there's a few! He took a fair bit of stick, as well as a couple of others, after the redcar defeat! 

25 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Between here and Glasgows Facebook page, there's a few! He took a fair bit of stick, as well as a couple of others, after the redcar defeat! 

Any Team going to get a bit of stick when they get a home defeat.IMO.