British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Cast1rn said:

Glasgow are obviously going to use this to strengthen the team, especially since Lee's taken off the divers weight belt and getting the passes going.

Heard last night some polish riders 2015 Leicester lions Average 5.64 has been reassessed at a 5 due to the time out the league I've never heard of him Szymon Wozni something ?? But again will probably struggle on the more technical tracks.

Wozniak? Have a feeling he is one of the few that can cope with the smaller tracks? But could be thinking of someone else! 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Wozniak? Have a feeling he is one of the few that can cope with the smaller tracks? But could be thinking of someone else! 

I think you've been had given he qualified for GP last night :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I think you've been had given he qualified for GP last night :rofl:

I don't really follow anything connected to the GPs lol

Edit - checked his score anyway at Poole. Not great, but look at that Poole line up! Kinda miss it!! I'll stop reminiscing now :t:

https://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14840/poole-leicester-el-05-15

Edited by lisa-colette

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That's the fella :D

20 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Not quite but was up with the Dumfries Glasgow Tigers faithful in bend 1.

I don't even think Broc has turned a bike since the California gig with Bewley and friends.

Riding regularly in USA

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Riding regularly in USA

Broc competes usually  every Wednesday and Saturday individual meeting doing well him and Max and Dillon Ruml fighting every meeting 

7 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Broc competes usually  every Wednesday and Saturday individual meeting doing well him and Max and Dillon Ruml fighting every meeting 

Did they fall out? :o;)

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Did they fall out? :o;)

fighting on the track lol but the rules are a bit different over there and have had a few splats on social media about it but still all good mates 

• Like 1

Desperate to win the league or what ,it must be lovely to have a bottomless pit of money. Get Glasgow in the top league it would be fun to watch.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Mike0310 said:

Desperate to win the league or what ,it must be lovely to have a bottomless pit of money. Get Glasgow in the top league it would be fun to watch.

Well said Mike0310

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Did you even read the article :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Cerro said:

Did you even read the article :rolleyes:

You know your points a bad one when it's supported by the forum village idiot 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Well said Mike0310

They are having to replace a rider who has stepped down. What are they supposed to do?

I think they'll do well to find somebody on that average who will be an improvement.

• Like 5