British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

No no no he’s coming over for the £90 a point and no guarantees and leaving the polish league and big money for his love of the stripes. Remember everyone is getting checked this year to make sure that’s happening, BSPA are being strict and all that. 

Working for Allied Vehicles in between his speedway commitments like others previously?

Note they also have a base in Coventry.

Article out elsewhere completely contradicting the Glasgow statement that Nowak will be giving up Poland - in fact, quite the opposite! 

With the reduced fixtures in England, you’d hope fixtures could be arranged so they don’t clash with Poland but Division 2 often ride Saturday mornings. 

4 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Article out elsewhere completely contradicting the Glasgow statement that Nowak will be giving up Poland - in fact, quite the opposite! 

With the reduced fixtures in England, you’d hope fixtures could be arranged so they don’t clash with Poland but Division 2 often ride Saturday mornings. 

Has there been a Glasgow statement? All I see is a Facebook/ twitter announcement..the no Poland part was on bspl website 

49 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Has there been a Glasgow statement? All I see is a Facebook/ twitter announcement..the no Poland part was on bspl website 

Where do you think they get the info from?

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Don't know or care but it's not a Glasgow statement 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Just now, Jaizer said:

I’ll take full responsibility. I write the press releases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Unless rules have changed, it always used to be a condition of entry for Polish riders unless they were on a ACU license. We’ll see.

He’s racing for Stal Rzeszow in 2023 ?? But again this probably doesn’t fit in with the “Glasgow lots of money, I hate them” narrative that some of our forum friends like to adopt.

• Like 1

Be very mindful when reading these “press releases” that some of them especially Polish ones are, Google translated with 0 checking.

my personal favourite was “Marcin joined Glasgow in 2021, kicking Justin Sedgeman out the team”

Interesting that the wording has now been changed on the British Speedway site - but it still says he’s leaving ALL Polish Leagues .

2 hours ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Working for Allied Vehicles in between his speedway commitments like others previously?

Note they also have a base in Coventry.

Well I hope he's putting in the hours and getting paid the market rate. Otherwise some unkind individuals might think it a ruse to get round the regulations on signing on fees. -_-

• Like 1

This place is mental.

I blame Blobby.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

This place is mental.

I blame Blobby.

I’ll happily take it.

• Like 1

Marcin  coming in at the start of the season   will really improve he arrived for the later stages last year and scored well at home from the start i think he scored double figures every home meeting  he only rode away at Edinburgh struggled with heavy track conditions but got round it easy enough and he will get the hang of it at berwick where he had ignition troubles with his bike  and poole where his polish engine was just far too strong for the slick track and he only had one bike over with him he had a spare bike that cookie loaned him but didn’t really suit his size  but he said he liked he tracks a real racer expect his to put at least 2/3 points on his ave i think after his first ride next season  it will go from 5 to just over 7 points 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, cheggie said:

Maybe it will be Brennan at 3, with Marcin at 4? Basso and Vissing at 1 and 2........

How does that work if harris is at no 1 because he has highest average ???...ch is at 1simple