British Speedway Forum

46 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Or if they do better him this year (i think most will) then it doesnt look to good for him 

46 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Or if they do better him this year (i think most will) then it doesnt look to good for him 

That’s true

25 minutes ago, SlicktrackSandy said:

The guy must be highly encouraged after reading all these pages of tripe !  The lad is only 20 y.o. still - all that is history. Let's see what he can do in 2023 with our guys to help him along.

The fact so many Promotions haven't stuck with him says far more than any fans' comments.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, SlicktrackSandy said:

The guy must be highly encouraged after reading all these pages of tripe !  The lad is only 20 y.o. still - all that is history. Let's see what he can do in 2023 with our guys to help him along.

There some facts in there as well though.Wish him well though.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

The fact so many Promotions haven't stuck with him says far more than any fans' comments.

Who would be a better signing on a <3.00 average?

We’re normally very good at getting the best out of young riders, something we’ve done for years. Hopefully young Kyle can follow in the footsteps of those before him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Well if 3 is all you have to play with after building the rest of the team fair enough but I'd hate to think the team was built around fitting a 3 pointer into the side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cinderfella said:

Well if 3 is all you have to play with after building the rest of the team fair enough but I'd hate to think the team was built around fitting a 3 pointer into the side.

That was kinda my point… who would be a better option?

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

There some facts in there as well though.Wish him well though.

Exactly 

10 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Pretty much every other <3.00 rider named so far, couple of exceptions (Kileen) but even he is a complete unknown 

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Pretty much every other <3.00 rider named so far, couple of exceptions (Kileen) but even he is a complete unknown 

Absolute nonsense. He’s one of the highest averaged riders in the NL ahead of Stoneman, Coles, Atkins, Killeen, Pijper, Mulford etc.

He hasn’t progressed as much as we all thought he would but he averages over 4 around Armadale so hopefully this will be the season he kicks on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Kileen did ride a NL meeting for Oxford @ Plymouth when he impressed everyone, the last newcomer to make the same impression on me was certain Tai Woffenden.

2 hours ago, Edin03 said:

Absolute nonsense. He’s one of the highest averaged riders in the NL ahead of Stoneman, Coles, Atkins, Killeen, Pijper, Mulford etc.

He hasn’t progressed as much as we all thought he would but he averages over 4 around Armadale so hopefully this will be the season he kicks on.

He might be for now but more than a couple will be ahead of him come the end of next year IMO 

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Kileen did ride a NL meeting for Oxford @ Plymouth when he impressed everyone, the last newcomer to make the same impression on me was certain Tai Woffenden.

Against an extraordinarily weak Plymouth team. He also had 10 rides for the Cheetahs failing to score, so I think it is fair to say the jury's out.