British Speedway Forum

45 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Sums up our season really. Josh, paco, Craig and now lasse with a spell on the sidelines this season. 

This year is a bit of a right off but it is what it is. 

Yeah its been a tough season especially when the injuries havent been picked up at Armadale.

On the positive side it let's you see what guests go well with a view to signing next season 

2 hours ago, cinderfella said:

Yeah its been a tough season especially when the injuries havent been picked up at Armadale.

On the positive side it let's you see what guests go well with a view to signing next season 

Not very many options for lasse has his average doesn’t reflect his recent performances.

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not very many options for lasse has his average doesn’t reflect his recent performances.

Clegg?

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Clegg?

I think Max's average is slightly too high. I think either Cam Heeps or Jason Edwards.

2 minutes ago, eide67 said:

I think Max's average is slightly too high. I think either Cam Heeps or Jason Edwards.

was going to say Roynon but he will be on tv duties lol

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

was going to say Roynon but he will be on tv duties lol

Adam would fit, and he scored 14 at Berwick for the Academy recently. Much harder scoring points in the Championship though.

6 minutes ago, eide67 said:

Adam would fit, and he scored 14 at Berwick for the Academy recently. Much harder scoring points in the Championship though.

Must admit he's been doing better for Poole than I expected but that's possibly because there is.little chance of him having to ride in the main body of the team.

2 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Must admit he's been doing better for Poole than I expected but that's possibly because there is.little chance of him having to ride in the main body of the team.

Also zero pressure. Really he only needs to get 3 points a meeting and job done. Anything higher is a bonus. 

• Like 1

Is there any news regarding the Monarchs future at Armadale,seems to have went quiet on that subject.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Another farewell meeting? lol

I enjoyed the last Farewell meeting, I'm assuming it's going to be made and annual event now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

What average would Boxall come into the Championship on? Would he fit as cover for Lasse?

He might.