British Speedway Forum

Could there be room for a Workington team in the NDL come 2023?

Here's hoping!!!

There will be a management meeting towards the end of November... fingers crossed...

Could be a huge announcement coming that is for sure... Track is ready to go..

Ancillary Buildings; Security and Utilities are the next big challenges to overcome...

So get your team requests in now Comets fans as you never know what you could be getting for Christmas...

Do "We (still) Believe"?

H18tory was made in 2018 and could be made again in 2023... UTC...

Regards
THJ

• Like 9

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Could there be room for a Workington team in the NDL come 2023?

Here's hoping!!!

There will be a management meeting towards the end of November... fingers crossed...

Could be a huge announcement coming that is for sure... Track is ready to go..

Ancillary Buildings; Security and Utilities are the next big challenges to overcome...

So get your team requests in now Comets fans as you never know what you could be getting for Christmas...

Do "We (still) Believe"?

H18tory was made in 2018 and could be made again in 2023... UTC...

Regards
THJ

Sure 2023 will be the start of great things to come, think they'll be room anywhere they want to go to be honest ( John) .

• Like 1

Here's a couple for starters Adam roynan,  Kyle bickley and Archie Freeman. Then any local youngsifor a reserve place 

11 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Much prefer the championship being honest 

So do I Geoff, but keep away from the shambles that has just finished, start lower down and run training schools etc to bring in the money,( hopefully,) then see what happens in the future, UTC

• Like 5

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Much prefer the championship being honest 

Crowd size will.dictate that Geoff and with thìs track at Northside you will get some entertainment no matter what the level of rider that is for sure... 

• Like 5

If I came up to see the new track, I would probably come up for the weekend. Question to THJ, as it appears you like a drink. Where could I go nearby for a good night out ?

Best wishes on the return of the Comets I have no doubts it will be a success no matter what level you return at.

1 hour ago, proud panther said:

If I came up to see the new track, I would probably come up for the weekend. Question to THJ, as it appears you like a drink. Where could I go nearby for a good night out ?

Back home lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, proud panther said:

New Travelodge opposite old stadium 10 minutes walk to new track, Spoon's in town for drink or station road working man's club to watch speedway GP . THJ drinks in scaryport.  (Marypory ) if you can be brave to meet him :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neila said:

New Travelodge opposite old stadium 10 minutes walk to new track, Spoon's in town for drink or station road working man's club to watch speedway GP . THJ drinks in scaryport.  (Marypory ) if you can be brave to meet him :D

10 minute walk from travelodge neil u got to be kidding esp at my age :rofl:

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

10 minute walk from travelodge neil u got to be kidding esp at my age :rofl:

Depends how fast you walk :D 

• Haha 1

Will be great to see Worky back. 

NDL would seem best starting place to bed everything in over first season. 

• Like 3

I hope the comets can pull this off. The track looks absolutely fantastic . I wonder with Leicester dropping out they could be looking at Saturday night speedway? Maybe a season in the NL then work towards the championship?

• Like 2