British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

the country or the musical as I know your love of dancing from seeing you in Cardiff last year.

The country as it's my summer home for a month , and nowt wrong wid my dancing after a few :drink:

On 1/27/2023 at 3:14 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Would you now? Well when you come and buy the club you can charge what you want... however at the minute you don't own it... how do you know that the £13 quid isn't the OAP price and the club were thinking of charging every adult 15/16 quid and the 13 was the concession... but because they would like to give the spot not only a chance of breaking even but still encourage enough folk to come through the gate... they decided to charge 13 quid across the board... Get a season ticket for £90 they are a steal... it looks like 9 matches on your season ticket so that's £10:00 a meeting... Honestly what more do ya want...

Regards
THJ

Like you say John season ticket great value and rest of admission prices very well pitched, spot on me thinks.

• Thanks 2

On 1/27/2023 at 3:46 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think Singy13 was one of the original Ovaltineys

Might have been THJ................did have something of that nature prior to going to bobo's............probably to disperse the taste of the compulsory spoonful of malt forced upon us.

Little did I suspect one, or perhaps a combination of both, would bring about my follicle challenging future.

Anyway roll on the 2023 season.....my heed will get tanned, I hope....BTW ..Don't forget to seal off that possible rouge/cheaters free entrance next to bend two !!!.......UTC.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, singy13 said:

Ok that's enough....I give in...tell me where all you Comets posters are hiding...:)

Sitting back... looking in and chilling out... just waiting for the season to start with bated breath and in anticipation of that burger and methanol smell combo....

Regards 

THJ

• Like 2

On 1/28/2023 at 7:07 PM, SteelShoe said:

Like you say John season ticket great value and rest of admission prices very well pitched, spot on me thinks.

If I lived in worky I'd buy a season ticket asap looks great value for money 

• Like 1

Another aerial photo doing the rounds on Facebook this time with what looks like a mini track has appeared!! Have not had time to walk down yet, maybe THJ has some news

Latest photos can't wait to see the comets ride round here

FB_IMG_1675723609321.jpg

FB_IMG_1675723604496.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Neila said:

Another aerial photo doing the rounds on Facebook this time with what looks like a mini track has appeared!! Have not had time to walk down yet, maybe THJ has some news

Correct a mini track has been installed on the right hand side as you enter the site... all coming together with the delivery of the seating which is a massive mecano set... the pits are 80% built... lights tapes and other trackside equipment ready to go in... New generator acquired that will potentially run the full site... time will be tight but everyone is pulling together... UTC.... an all that...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 9

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Correct a mini track has been installed on the right hand side as you enter the site... all coming together with the delivery of the seating which is a massive mecano set... the pits are 80% built... lights tapes and other trackside equipment ready to go in... New generator acquired that will potentially run the full site... time will be tight but everyone is pulling together... UTC.... an all that...

Regards 

THJ

Some great work being carried out by the team , well done to all concerned.

• Like 4