British Speedway Forum

Good luck to the comet's new signing Kelsey dugard

Edited by Justgotmecpc
Error
  • Like 2

Good luck to kelsey going to be a journey for home matches,thj has gone quiet hope he ok,how is the stadium coming along???

6 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Good luck to the comet's new signing Kelsey dougard

He will need it if he rides as well as you spell...

4 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Good luck to kelsey going to be a journey for home matches,thj has gone quiet hope he ok,how is the stadium coming along???

Kelsey is on a false average...I believe if he got one more meeting in for the Diamonds he would have been on an average of just over 6... could be wrong on that but it was what I have been told....

Track is progressing but I am not sure who picked a P&P meet one hour after the coronation of good old King Charles the Third... again if I have got my dates right...

I'm still tender from my broken ribs and now the quack has got me in her sights I'm getting the BJesus pestered out of me... in fact if it wasn't for the strikes I would have more time in than a junior doctor...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Kelsey is on a false average...I believe if he got one more meeting in for the Diamonds he would have been on an average of just over 6... could be wrong on that but it was what I have been told....

Track is progressing but I am not sure who picked a P&P meet one hour after the coronation of good old King Charles the Third... again if I have got my dates right...

I'm still tender from my broken ribs and now the quack has got me in her sights I'm getting the BJesus pestered out of me... in fact if it wasn't for the strikes I would have more time in than a junior doctor...

Regards 

THJ

Gems....

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

How long is Harrison expected to be out for?

Doctors have said 6 to 8 weeks will have a better idea after follow up scans in early may. Regardless of what doctors say he won't ride until we decide he's fit enough. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Geoff I had a walk down on Saturday looking good, but the weather was against doing the center green, people were putting windows in refs cabin and painting sponsors lounge/cabin. Apparently all electrics wired up and working  (THJ must av got wires correct way round ) :D  the new timing transponders were being put in across the start gate area, roll on press and practice and 1st meeting.    UTC.  Ps was told of some things happening but will wait for official announcement from the promotion

14 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Kelsey rode 2 league matches for Newcastle in 2021 averaging 6.29, also rode 2 for Kent averaging 1.71. Overall average would be 4.00 but once Newcastle dropped out of the league their matches were null & void, so he'd revert back to his starting ave.

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ

Alreet then I'll just call him Kel Dug lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ

Oh dear didn’t realise it was the Coronation on the 6th May , will  have to miss the P and  P now.......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Oh dear didn’t realise it was the Coronation on the 6th May , will  have to miss the P and  P now.......

Yep.I will be enjoying the festivities and celebrating with a beverage or two and will be in no fit state to be travelling anywhere...

John if your on the injured list and the doctor is chasing you. Is it wise to drink :drink:  I'm surly if you ask the royal family nicely they will have a spare coach and horses to bring you from scaryport to the p+p day ? After all isn't horse and cart normal transport for scaryport :D

58 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Yep.I will be enjoying the festivities and celebrating with a beverage or two and will be in no fit state to be travelling anywhere...

Not like you to being going overboard with a few liquid refreshing Shandy's 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

You have let yourself down badly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1