British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for the Under-21 qualifier please? Thanks in advance.

1 60.2

2 601.

3 60.3

4 60.6

5 Awarded

6 59.5

7 Awarded

8 60.8

9 62.3

10 61.8

11 61.3

12 59.9

13 61.1

14 61.3

15 59.6

16 64.2 (Didn't look particularly slow, but as I recall the time was announced twice. Here, as in all things, I'm very much open to correction!)

17 59.7

18 63.2

19 61.2

20 61.4

2 minutes ago, Fourentee said:

1 60.2

2 601.

3 60.3

4 60.6

5 Awarded

6 59.5

7 Awarded

8 60.8

9 62.3

10 61.8

11 61.3

12 59.9

13 61.1

14 61.3

15 59.6

16 64.2 (Didn't look particularly slow, but as I recall the time was announced twice. Here, as in all things, I'm very much open to correction!)

17 59.7

18 63.2

19 61.2

20 61.4

Bless you. Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blue Groove said:

Always going to be up against it trying to prepare a decent track on an afternoon like today, water was drying up almost as fast as it was going on (which was after every two heats from what I remember). Track is going to need more dirt on it to retain more moisture and provide more grip around the outside, a few lads gave it a go out wide today but found nothing there and ended up going backwards, riders quickly learned that staying down low and hugging the white line is the quickest way round at the moment but it  doesn't make for very entertaining racing.  Mind you it has been very dry for almost the whole of May, things might improve once the rain returns and the track has had a more consistent soaking.

Yes, don't know if you were at the first meeting? That was also hot, but without the wind which dries everything out so much quicker. Bailey and Sam McGurk both went as high up the first corner as you can get without finishing in Flimby and absolutely flew past riders on the back straight. So it is there.

3 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Bless you. Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 

No problem. I would still welcome some heat 16 corroboration...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fourentee said:

No problem. I would still welcome some heat 16 corroboration...

I got 64.2 but who knows ?

Edited by topaz325
  • Like 1

Kelsey Dugard released and Luke Harrison is fit to ride, thanks to Kelsey for all your efforts for the Comets , get well soon .

• Like 4

Planning on travelling up on Saturday and I'm reading a number of comments about the track being very dusty (we have the same problem on a hot and breezy day)!  Where's the best place to stand so that I'm not wearing half of your shale on my way home?

18 minutes ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Planning on travelling up on Saturday and I'm reading a number of comments about the track being very dusty (we have the same problem on a hot and breezy day)!  Where's the best place to stand so that I'm not wearing half of your shale on my way home?

Suss out which way wind blowind and go other side lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Usually the second bend but as others have said it can be changeable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowerfulPierre said:

When you get there if breeze is off the sea stand on  back straight if it's coming of he land stand home straight 

• Like 1