British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Difference being Leicester wasn't a Weds night track like Birmingham is so only be a few meetings. Different proposition when he supposed to be in England most Weds next season. If it wasn't an issue Basso would still be at Poole...

....supposedly! ;)

Haha aye right.. 

Hey I guess we’ll see but usually there’s some kind of agreement, especially as they already know he’s going to be busy on Weds, but, Speedwaylife. 

• Like 1

April to October (approx 28 weeks/weds...) Morris only required to be present for 8 Home League meetings- 1 away....no drama really .

Moving on...who is going to be our final rider? has to be from overseas due to the delay...guessing its a young Aussie (currently injured) ?

19 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

April to October (approx 28 weeks/weds...) Morris only required to be present for 8 Home League meetings- 1 away....no drama really .

Moving on...who is going to be our final rider? has to be from overseas due to the delay...guessing its a young Aussie (currently injured) ?

Bluey Roynon…..

33 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I think you may have the overseas bit right, but look to the Stars and add some stripes ;) That seems to be the general opinion where he will be from.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

I think you may have the overseas bit right, but look to the Stars and add some stripes ;) That seems to be the general opinion where he will be from.

Malaysia?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, heathen52 said:

Perish the thaught of having to listen to Dexys Midnight Runners Oh Oh Gino over the tannoy playing if ever  he wins a race

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, zlata prilba said:

Perish the thaught of having to listen to Dexys Midnight Runners Oh Oh Gino over the tannoy playing if ever  he wins a race

Don't think you'll have to worry about that

• Haha 1

Fixtures:

DATE OPPONENTS COMP. H/A
RESULT
APRIL      

Wed 12 Coventry Bees Select Challenge HOME -
Fri 14 Redcar BSN Series Away
-
Wed 19 Scunthorpe BSN Series HOME
-
Fri 21 Scunthorpe BSN Series Away
-
Wed 26 Redcar BSN Series HOME
-
MAY      

Wed 03 Scunthorpe Championship KOC QF.1 HOME
-
Fri 05 Scunthorpe Championship KOC QF.2 Away
-
Tue 16 Plymouth Championship Away
-
Wed 17 Edinburgh Championship HOME
-
JUNE      

Fri 02 Glasgow Championship Away
-
Wed 07 Oxford Championship HOME
-
Wed 14 Oxford Championship Away
-
Wed 21 Berwick Championship HOME
-
Fri 23 Edinburgh Championship Away
-
JULY      

Wed 12 Glasgow Championship HOME
-
Wed 19 Poole Championship HOME
-
Wed 26 Poole Championship Away
-
Fri 28 Scunthorpe Championship Away
-
AUGUST    

Wed 02 Plymouth Championship HOME
-
Wed 09 Redcar Championship HOME
-
Sat 12 Berwick Championship Away
-
Fri 18 Redcar Championship Away
-
Wed 23 Scunthorpe Championship HOME
-

I had been led to believe there was going to be a Cradley Heathen challenge fixture in there somewhere, need to put my glasses on because I can't see it.

1 hour ago, heathen52 said:

I had been led to believe there was going to be a Cradley Heathen challenge fixture in there somewhere, need to put my glasses on because I can't see it.

it will be at the end of the season as it was in 2022 for the Alan Grahame Memorial. No exact date until the outcome of the season is known

• Haha 1

I think we can safely predict B'ham's outcome to the season, so far as the League table goes :D