British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Stewart signed Berge to Glasgow and first UK club. Given performances in swc don't think he'd be on a crazy average. Saying that Dimitri could pass Sam masters and lose to an nl reserve in the same meeting. Lacking consistency would be an understatement 

Must be pretty consistent to average 8 in Polish League 1.

Some pretty strong performances:

https://www.zuzelend.com/zaw,651,dmitri-berge

Just now, arnieg said:

Must be pretty consistent to average 8 in Polish League 1.

Some pretty strong performances:

https://www.zuzelend.com/zaw,651,dmitri-berge

Maybe he's settled down over the years but was very inconsistent with us and I think Somerset when was with them. On this week's performances I'm sure a few British clubs picked up the phone to him

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Maybe he's settled down over the years but was very inconsistent with us and I think Somerset when was with them. On this week's performances I'm sure a few British clubs picked up the phone to him

Didn’t try a Leg when he was at Berwick when he wasn’t in the mood.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Didn’t try a Leg when he was at Berwick when he wasn’t in the mood.

Yes had a very Gaelic temperament 

22 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So on BSN tonight is was stated that if Brum make the playoffs, they are looking at bringing in a rider who would turn them into title favourites. 

That isn’t actually what was said, I’ve gone back through the coverage (just to be sure I heard it right!).  It was stated that more changes are likely/due in the next couple of weeks and if they get who they are after and then make the playoffs Ian Brennan believes it will be the strongest playoffs team.

3 minutes ago, kitten2502 said:

That isn’t actually what was said, I’ve gone back through the coverage (just to be sure I heard it right!).  It was stated that more changes are likely/due in the next couple of weeks and if they get who they are after and then make the playoffs Ian Brennan believes it will be the strongest playoffs team.

Hmmm, haven't looked at averages but could it be a No1 in for Starke for example. Or is it someone in for Nick. Does the thinking include Nick Morris not getting banned? 

Ha ha... hold on to your lock nuts... red and yellow Will be the ribbons on the cup... up yours Pirates!

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

How about Hans Andersen on 7.00.  Rumoured to have been sacked by Panthers today so could be looking for a Championship place?!

Rubbish! Andersen is shi#e!

Edited by GiveusaB
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

How about Hans Andersen on 7.00.  Rumoured to have been sacked by Panthers today so could be looking for a Championship place?!

Sh#te!

15 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Ha ha... hold on to your lock nuts... red and yellow Will be the ribbons on the cup... up yours Pirates!

Well as MF says we did steal the league title off you in 2013, so about time you stole one back ;)

Though prob not from us as we are not top, so off Oxford :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Forget Morris! He's history!

So the new signing would be in place of Morris?