British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bojangles

Oxford Chargers 2023

5 minutes ago, RoundTheBoards said:

No.  Jenkins came into Peterborough as their No.8 when their existing No.8 Dan Gilkes was injured.

Obviously when Palin was injured Jenkins took over his place in the team, which was the whole point of having a No.8

So Peterborough had two No.8s with Jake Mulford? 

2 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Pretty sure Jenkins was Peterborough's No.7 last year after Palin's injury, with Jake Mulford the No.8.

Correct

1 hour ago, RoundTheBoards said:

Jenkins came into Peterborough as their No.8 when their existing No.8 Dan Gilkes was injured.

Obviously when Palin was injured Jenkins took over his place in the team, which was the whole point of having a No.8

Correct on both counts

1 hour ago, Bojangles said:

From Issue 13 of the 2022 Green Sheets Jenkins was listed at No 7, Mulford at No 8.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 4:47 PM, Bojangles said:

Keep up!

Mulford came in as the new No.8 when existing No.8 Jenkins stepped up to replace the injured Palin.

41 minutes ago, RoundTheBoards said:

Keep up!

Mulford came in as the new No.8 when existing No.8 Jenkins stepped up to replace the injured Palin.

Exactly. So Jenkins went to No.7 in the team.....while also riding for Redcar and Oxford. Three teams, and the same time, while not a No.8 for Peterborough. Sigh. I was trying to prove a point, but it has appeared to go over your head.

Edited by Bojangles

I am not sure of the rules now regarding riding in 3 leagues but didn't Flint have to drop the NDL when Wolves signed him?

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I am not sure of the rules now regarding riding in 3 leagues but didn't Flint have to drop the NDL when Wolves signed him?

Yes then it was dropped the season after 

• Like 1

Jenkins, Stoneman, Atkins, Killeen, Scott and Clouting return. Last rider to be announced in the new year

3 hours ago, Anzum said:

Jenkins, Stoneman, Atkins, Killeen, Scott and Clouting return. Last rider to be announced in the new year

Pretty strong team that, especially if Killeen shows his true potential - basically four heat leaders!

3 hours ago, Anzum said:

Killeen will definitely add the most points on his average in the league. 3 class heat leaders too (and probably the best 3 in the league). Those 4 alone will give them a PO spot! I hope Scott can maintain his form after an impressive start to his league career. Then no pressure on Clouting and the other new reserve. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, Islander15 said:

Killeen will definitely add the most points on his average in the league. 3 class heat leaders too (and probably the best 3 in the league). Those 4 alone will give them a PO spot! I hope Scott can maintain his form after an impressive start to his league career. Then no pressure on Clouting and the other new reserve. 

Ill bet that Harrison at Workington adds more!! 

• Like 2

Atkins top 3 in league not a chance 

On 12/24/2022 at 11:21 AM, mc131 said:

Atkins top 3 in league not a chance 

I'd suggest the best heat leader trio either be Jenkins, Stoneman & Killeen, Bailey, Harrison & H.McGurk or Dan & Joe T with Max James? Too close to call, but expected big things of all three 3.00 riders.

Edited by szkocjasid