British Speedway Forum
Speedway fan

BEN FUND BONANZA SAT 25 MARCH 5PM AT KINGS LYNN

The 2023 Ben Fund meeting has been announced as being at Kings Lynn on Sat 25th March at 5pm 

ben fund 23.jpg

Edited by Speedway fan
WRONG TIME ON ORIGINAL ADVERT FOR THE MEETING
  • Like 1

5pm according to Lynn Twitter feed.....

On 1/2/2023 at 3:26 PM, Speedway fan said:

ORIGINAL ADVERT HAD 7PM ..NOW CHANGED IT TO 5PM 

Starting the 2023 season as they mean to go on :rofl:

Little trip down from Edinburgh for this then onto Wolverhampton on the Sunday for Sam's testimonial 

good start to the season. :D

• Like 1

Edited by Bagpuss

That should have embedded but didn't.....anyway Lindgren & S Lambert announced 

EDIT sorted!

Edited by Bagpuss

On 1/25/2023 at 9:27 AM, Bagpuss said:

Looking forward to this. Lets hope for a great line up and a big crowd, to raise as much as possible for the Fund.

If anyone is interested..

The SRBF can also reveal the first two sponsor packages for the Ben Fund Bonanza, with more to follow shortly.

Nominations for Rider Mascots are invited, cost £40 each, which include Admission for mascot plus one parent/guardian, a Souvenir Programme, Walk out on parade with nominated rider, a Memento from the meeting and an opportunity to watch the first and final races from the centre green.

Also being auctioned is the chance to work alongside the referee at the meeting, with bids starting at £100. The winning bidder will gain admission and programme and designated parking, and will take part in the referees pre meeting track walk, be part of the rider briefing and will have the opportunity to start a race under the guidance of the meeting referee.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:29 PM, yoda said:

Little trip down from Edinburgh for this then onto Wolverhampton on the Sunday for Sam's testimonial 

good start to the season. :D

Snap! Doing exactly the same. 

I've not been to Kings Lynn for years but hope to go to the Ben Fund can anyone advise me on the seating as I can't stand for a whole meeting or is it best to take my own chair, thanks.

are you ok going up steps? if so theres a big seated area at the end of home straight over the bar. if you take your own chair there's room bends 1&2 and 3&4, straights might be a bit more tricky

21 minutes ago, stevehone said:

are you ok going up steps? if so theres a big seated area at the end of home straight over the bar. if you take your own chair there's room bends 1&2 and 3&4, straights might be a bit more tricky

Thank you, I'm OK with steps as long as there is a handrail.  Is the seated area you mention the Grandstand that I just saw mentioned on the King's Lynn website.