British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

Had a bash at Leicester -14 and BV -14 double @ 3.57. 

Fairly confident on the Lynn result. Although it could depend on how Klindt goes, if he has a stonker it might not come in... Not expecting much from TJ and Kye if i'm honest.

The BV meeting will tight, but i'll go with it. Doyle hasn't gone great there recently, we know Emil will fly, but other  than Ippos top 2 i can't see the rest of the team chipping in enough. 

I know it's the opposite to Heathcote, so im a bit apprehensive :)

Good luck if having a bet..

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

Ipswich v Peterboro

Think this will be a comfortable home win by 20 points, so backing the -14 H'cap for Ipswich, Also think the Witches will take a lead early on and just keep it growing so also taking the -8 Hcap at heat 8. Always the risk that Emil doesnt appear in Heat 15. Ben Cook dint perform to badly on his last visit and is continuing t improve everywhere he goes so think he will get 5 rides and should cover the -3 over Riss

Sheffield v Belle Vue

Expect a Tigers victory of 48-42, so no play on any of the handicaps. Kurtz has had plenty of laps around Owlerton over the years and fully expect him to score over 9, also think Lidsey will get over 7, to be honest I only see Sheffields top 2 troubling Bewley Kurtz and Lidsey, Sheffield's win will come with Ellis Pickering and Howarth outscoring the other 4 Aces. Alos hoping Connor has a nightmare introduction to Owlerton, so backing Dan at -2 to outscore him

Kings Lynn v Leicester

A total punt here, after the Stars ran the Lions close in the early part of Mondays meeting there is a glimmer of hope that the Tsars can keep it close all the way to the end on their home circuit...but this is also dependant on the Stars being happy with the surface they get to ride on, but in the hope Buster has done something to stop Klindt whining, Im backing the Stars at +4 on the H'cap. Also on Klindt over 9 from 6 rides, Jorgensen over 8 from 5/6 rides, Lawson should be having 5 rides also so backing him over 9 as well

Sitting tonight out as I feel it's a trap night to be honest.

Ipswich vs. Peterborough is a nothing meeting and Ipswich might want to cut the wage bill as well as taking part in a bit of average manipulation like allowing lower ranked team mates to finish ahead of them and stuff, Emil and Doyle might not get 5 rides, You could see Ipswich chucking Riss out in Ht 15 with Hume imo and the latter did get Ht 15 when Panthers visited Foxhall a few weeks back.

Klindt Over 9 is tempting but he's not got a great relationship with the AFA track and his score will be decided on track preparation, He'll either love the track or hate it, Literally no inbetween so it's too risky to be taking 4/6 imo.

Betting on any meeting around Sheffield is a difficult one for me because the gates are very uneven and you don't want to be stuck on the middle gates as the night goes because they become very slick and it leads to dropped points. 

Good luck if you're having a bet.

Hi

I think the handicap of -4 on Wroclaw with Bet365 later today looks a good bet to me anybody agree with me

Johnbolly

Value on the Aussie's @ 6/4 imo.

Lidsey, J. Holder and Fricke are in good form this season, If Doyle turns up then they're a stronger side than the Danes imo.

Edited by TTT

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Value on the Aussie's @ 6/4 imo.

Lidsey, J. Holder and Fricke are in good form this season, If Doyle turns up then they're a stronger side than the Danes imo.

I was thinking that myself and like you say it is which Doyle turns up.

• Like 1

Australia all the way here, Australia to win, Australia + 3 over the Danes and Australia over 43 points

Further bets on Australia -31 over the Finns and Vuolas under 4

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, soupy said:

I was thinking that myself and like you say it is which Doyle turns up.

Yes it all depends on which Doyley turns up, Denmark certainly aren't clear cut favourites imo.

J. Holder, Doyle and Fricke have outperformed Michelsen and Thomsen in the GP's on a very regular basis so I don't see why they can't do it again tonight, I also think Lidsey is being underestimated considering the form he's in while Nicki P is being overestimated based on what he's done in previous years.

If I knew it was going to be a gaters  track I would of went with the Dane’s 

Doyle and Fricke ghosting. 

56 minutes ago, soupy said:

If I knew it was going to be a gaters  track I would of went with the Dane’s 

Aussie's would've walked it tonight if Fricke or Doyle turned up, Could've afforded one of them to have a stinker considering Lidsey has continued his fine form.

Tried to make the SWC meeting a little more interesting 

Backed Australia to get 43+ and Denmark to get under 47. 

Then an individual bet - Lahti 10/11 to score over 6 

Lahti +0 to score more than Bellego 

Lidsey +1 to outscore Pedersen 

J Holder +1 to outscore Madsen 

Just cant see the Stars winning by 10 points tonight to cover the H'cap of -8. Breum making his debut, Schlein just back from injury, Jorgensen hit and miss and Klindt's scores are always track dependant, just dont see where they get 50 points from? Whereas NKI, Worrall, Basso, Cook and Tarasenko more than capable of averaging 8 each between them, add in a couple from reserve and they take the meeting with the +8

Cook to outscore Breum, Cook 9 points on his last visit and his form has improved since then, Breum on debut would have to be exceptionally impressive to outscore him I feel, Even Artem only got paid 10 from 18 on his debut

Iversen under 9, Averaging just over 6 points away from home and only scored double figures in 3 of his 10 away fixtures this season