British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

Hi

anybody got any thoughts on handicap betting on the Krosno meeting later today

thanks

Edited by johnbolly
Spelling mistake

Why are Torun 5/4 to win at Leszno today?

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just backed them- think they will win by 6 or more 

Same here.

8 hours ago, TTT said:

Why are Torun 5/4 to win at Leszno today?

I expect they would thought were get beat

Brief write up as forgot these start in 5 mins

Leicester at +12, feel sure that Leicester can keep it to a 49-41/50-40 loss, Fricke, Lawson, Bomber should be able to keep the score reasonable in my opinion

As a result of the above statement also backing Lawson to outscore Brennan and Harris to outscore Lidsey. In the hope that Fricke has 6 rides, backing him to score over 11

The Ipswich KL match will be close, as just dont see the stars running that many last places, also cant see them crossing the line first too many times either. Although as Doyle and Emil will be out in Heats 13 and 15 gaining a 5-1 in both heats feel Ipswich should over come the -2 handicap.

From his 5 rides King should score over 10, also backing KK to score over 6 and Jorgensen at -1 to outscore Rew

Speedway/Footy double

Ippo win -2 . Hts 13 and 15 should seal the deal for the Witches.

Leicester v Everton  both teams to receive a card @2.01 Bet 365.. A huge game for both of these in the relegation dog fight, so a card each should sail in.

What we thinking for Wolves vs Peterborough later 

13 minutes ago, PTW said:

What we thinking for Wolves vs Peterborough later 

Wolves -12

Masters over Harris

7 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Brief write up as forgot these start in 5 mins

Leicester at +12, feel sure that Leicester can keep it to a 49-41/50-40 loss, Fricke, Lawson, Bomber should be able to keep the score reasonable in my opinion

As a result of the above statement also backing Lawson to outscore Brennan and Harris to outscore Lidsey. In the hope that Fricke has 6 rides, backing him to score over 11

The Ipswich KL match will be close, as just dont see the stars running that many last places, also cant see them crossing the line first too many times either. Although as Doyle and Emil will be out in Heats 13 and 15 gaining a 5-1 in both heats feel Ipswich should over come the -2 handicap.

From his 5 rides King should score over 10, also backing KK to score over 6 and Jorgensen at -1 to outscore Rew

Ouch!

3 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

The Panthers will win tonight.

How did the panthers get on hahaha 

I'd be looking at the away riders tonight, Three riders who go well around Leicester, You don't need to win all three bets to make a profit, Just two wins will see you in profit due to none of the selections being odds on.

BET 1 - SAM MASTERS 0 vs. Max Fricke @ 1/1 (Max has been poor around Leicester this year, Sam Masters does go well around Leicester)

BET 2 - RYAN DOUGLAS OVER 8 @ 21/20 (Ryan goes well around Leicester as proven already this season with his double figure score for BV)

BET 3 - SCOTT NICHOLLS OVER OVER 7 @ 21/20 (Scott goes well around Leicester and he's firing on all cylinders this season)

Think Leicester will just edge a close meeting tonight, so avoiding the H'cap of -4, just a bit too close for my liking.

3 bets that look good to me are Sam Masters over 8, on his last visit he was untroubled except for a retirement, with the possibility of 6 rides he should easily be hitting double figures. As a result of the possibility of 6 rides I will also be backing him to outscore Fricke. Max hasn't exactly hit top gear at home and could be limited to just the 4 rides this evening.

Cant say I have seen too much from Nick Morris around Leicester this season, only averaging around 7 points, as a result will be backing him to score under 9.