British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Redcar v Berwick KO Cup 31/3/23

Yes people are very interested in this, but we're a quiet, reserved bunch us Bears fans.

Currently raining but not heavily and my expectations are high for the meeting tomorrow but being merely a fan and knowing nothing of the state of the track who knows? I'm sure the Bears promotion will keep everyone in touch. 

Dry here at the moment after some rain this morning and the forecast (at the moment) has some light rain due tomorrow afternoon.

Had a fair bit of rain the last few days but, like Boothers,  I havf no idea what state the track is in.

If the meeting does go ahead then be interesting to see what sort of performance we get from both sides. Bears heatleaders looked great last week but the second strings struggled a bit. Hopefully the laps they did last week will benefit their scores this week.

First meeting for a few of the Berwick lads so not sure what level of performance to expect from them.

Would hope the Bears take a big enough lead upto Berwick to progress.

Live streaming of the meeting.

22 minutes ago, penchev said:

meeting off 

Forecast for tomorrows meeting none to clever either.

We have worked fast to rearrange the KOC match against Berwick originally planned for tonight to now be in two days time

Redcar vs Berwick 
Sunday 2nd of April, 5pm
Ecco Arena, Middlesbrough 

Please share and make sure no one misses the

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Weather ???

No rain since sometime yesterday (I’m a few miles from the track so can’t say exactly when it last rained there) and dry and occasionally sunny here, no rain forecast. Not that warm so not a great drying day.

The ground generally is still very wet, but hopefully we should be ok.

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

No rain since sometime yesterday (I’m a few miles from the track so can’t say exactly when it last rained there) and dry and occasionally sunny here, no rain forecast. Not that warm so not a great drying day.

The ground generally is still very wet, but hopefully we should be ok.

Superb racers track at ECCO Arena.  Can't really see past Bears for this one as they look pretty strong 1-7.  However if Jye Etheridge  can avoid injury between the dressing room and pits Bandits may just have a chance on aggregate.  Should be a good one.

Edited by SlicktrackSandy

Redcar by 14. But if Berwick can keep it to 8ish, will make the second leg interesting! 

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Redcar by 14. But if Berwick can keep it to 8ish, will make the second leg interesting! 

Going to Redcar soon my prediction is 51-39 which would still keep it interesting

• Like 1