British Speedway Forum
JanAndersen

Edinburgh Monarchs vs Glasgow Tigers (BSN Series) - Friday 7th April

53 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Pijper will 100% not be dropped. 

can’t see Marcin either no riders out there really to change complin with when marcin and claus get new averages and the team ave goes up as can’t see any other riders ave drop you wouldn’t redeclare back to 42 so unless someone gets injured can’t see any changes really 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Pijper will 100% not be dropped. 

Ace just has to keep calm and steadily improve ,stay on the bike he has the style and talent.It is a big step up though but it’s no good hanging about in NDL.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Was very large both car parks were full by 7pm which never really happens at all. Hopefully a sign of things to come. 

I've never seen it as busy, came through from Glasgow and car parks full before 7. Great to see, both sides had huge numbers in attendance. 

I think Ace will be fine. He had great style in his first ride, but he was always going to be up against it. Jacob Hook can be handy around Armadale, not sure why he’s getting shade.

Ace, Lee and Marcin will be fine around Ashfield, I’m sure. And that why they’re in the team. Away points will help, but they’re there to help us win big at home, and the other four should help us keep things close away. If that happens, Glasgow should look good at the end of the season, and hopefully less walking wounded going into the playoffs.

Return leg tomorrow should be good though. It’ll give us a fairer idea of the two teams overall.

23 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Tac sub has been 6 down for a few years now I thought, hasn’t it?

For some reason i thought it was 8 :blush:

19 hours ago, Fromafar said:

At least Ace will be gaining experience,Complin is just hanging around for a few Pounds.

About 300 pounds judging by that waistline

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, damosuzuki said:

I've never seen it as busy, came through from Glasgow and car parks full before 7. Great to see, both sides had huge numbers in attendance. 

I got there early and still ended at the back of the queue. It may have been a Good Friday thing though plus the good weather but i hope that all the new people who attended will have liked it and will come back

• Like 1

Just now, Nickinho said:

I got there early and still ended at the back of the queue. It may have been a Good Friday thing though plus the good weather but i hope that all the new people who attended will have liked it and will come back

If anyone is going to keep the big crowds all season, it will clubs that ride on the weekend. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Diablo said:

Just my opinion but Novak, complin & piper are massive weak links & wont last the season I suspect.

If they are massive weak links, why would Glasgow sign them in the first place?

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

If they are massive weak links, why would Glasgow sign them in the first place?

We have had one meeting and we are talking about weak links deary me . they should give them at least six meetings then we will have a better idea.

Ace will progress as the season unfolds and he gains confidence.

• Like 3