British Speedway Forum
Badge

Witches v Lions 6th April

On the money with the 4-6 point win prediction in favour of the Witches.

Top two won't be able to carry Ipswich to silverware this season but they're getting away with it for now, Got to fancy Leicester to turn the tie around in the second leg.

Teams really are gonna need a 10+ point advantage going into heat 13 with the way Sayfutdinov and Doyle are going so far 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

On the money with the 4-6 point win prediction in favour of the Witches.

Top two won't be able to carry Ipswich to silverware this season but they're getting away with it for now, Got to fancy Leicester to turn the tie around in the second leg.

In fairness it was abnormally poor score from riss at home tonight, if he scores 7/8 instead of 2 it’s a much much bigger win

I said it the other week and I will say it again,, Rew needs to be at 4 for him to able to show his best, and Riss at 2 for the best from him,,,, he was awfully slow 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

How was the crowd? 

37 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Biggest of the season so far:t:

My estimate would be 3500

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

My estimate would be 3500

I’d agree with that….and there is a far chance a large number of those will return. Looking forward to May Day v Lynn

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheSpecialOne said:

Ross clearly isn’t fit. Difficult to recover from a knee injury when you don’t get to rest it during the season 

Looked more mechanical than physical to me

So first time since 2007 & I made opening night. 

I think with this team it has the feel of 98 & I’ll be back for more than my one of two visits a season.

as for the team the top two speak for themselves. Emil’s style reminds me of Rickardsson. Rew will need a few meetings but looked more at home as the night went on. Hume will get Better. Not sure on Thompson as yet.

my main concern is Riss and only because on the tight track he doesn’t seem fit. 
all in all I enjoyed my trip & I’m feeling confident

• Like 1