British Speedway Forum
Doners123

Oxford Vs Plymouth

24 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It's a matter of fact that random testing takes place every season. That's why I mentioned Poole on Friday. Plymouth may have been selected this evening before it was called off - who knows? Oxford is the next scheduled meeting!! Jeez.

You never mentioned it on the Birmingham v Coventry thread though,at least try to be consistent otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.

30 minutes ago, lewy said:

You never mentioned it on the Birmingham v Coventry thread though,at least try to be consistent otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.

That's a Challenge match not an official fixture. In any case its reasonable to assume that being in the South/South West on Friday the testers may well be working their way northwards, rather than zigzagging across the UK.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

That's a Challenge match not an official fixture. In any case its reasonable to assume that being in the South/South West on Friday the testers may well be working their way northwards, rather than zigzagging across the UK.

I look forward to reading your posts as the official fixtures come on line then regarding spot checks and testing etc.:t:

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Going from meeting to meeting one night after another zigzagging up the country is surely anything but random. 

Random  is picking a match in early April and then may be not doing another until mid May and mixing number and locations. 

Did they check mobile phones at Poole? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

I look forward to reading your posts as the official fixtures come on line then regarding spot checks and testing etc.:t:

I will say what I said on this thread - that I hope all the testing goes well.

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

I don’t want to be to critical of a team but looking on oxfords website £22 quid on the day for a championship meeting is a hell of a lot there wage bill must be massive.

Probably wanting to get close to break even ..it is probably not a cheap sport to run anymore 

• Like 1

Not sure i agree with Plymouth's riding order (Starke at 3, Barker at 4). With Oxford having weak second strings, Plymouth should have an advantage in that position. I'd fancy both Starke or Barker to win heat 14, but see little chance of Starke beating Nicholls in heat 12!

Edited by szkocjasid

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

Not sure i agree with Plymouth's riding order (Starke at 3, Barker at 4). With Oxford having weak second strings, Plymouth should have an advantage in that position. I'd fancy both Starke or Barker to win heat 14, but see little chance of Starke beating Nicholls in heat 12!

Oh so Scott is fit enough to ride then? Interesting! 

Meeting Off. Should have made that decision earlier

Poor decision from the Oxford promotion it's hardly a surprise it's raining!!!

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Meeting Off. Should have made that decision earlier

Good job it wasn't us 

Any truth in the rumour Scott Nicholls and Ben Barker tested positive as pregnant and both teams walked out? 

• Haha 4