British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Leicester vs pboro 13/4/23

Website states the below: 

"Panthers will operate rider replacement at No.1 for Nicki Pedersen at the Pidcock Motorcycles Arena, Beaumont Park.
More information from the club will follow ahead of the fixture"

Sounds like Nicki isn't injured...

Edited by BassoRacingFan

2 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Website states the below: 

"Panthers will operate rider replacement at No.1 for Nicki Pedersen at the Pidcock Motorcycles Arena, Beaumont Park.
More information from the club will follow ahead of the fixture"

Sounds like Nicki isn't injured...

Woooow your quick

• Haha 1

Hopefully it pishes down from 3.00pm onwards leading to the meeting being postponed.

Let's hope the drains have been emptied and don't get filled up again

• Haha 1

So isnt this the moment the new Premiership CEO should be raising his head above the parapet and ensuring the rulebook is understood and strictly adhered too....as his press release for the job stated.... or his he just going to be another taking some form of payment from British speedway whilst actually achieving or doing sweet fa.

We all know Nicki isnt injured so at least speak up and state why the Panthers have been granted the RR facility, is it due to him withholding his services...or have his polish club told him where is bread is buttered, the CEO should at least have the balls to drop Pedersen/Peterboro/Grudziadz in it, dont mug off the dwindling paying public.

• Like 2

Was thinking of driving over to Leicester but not really feeling it now 

9 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Was thinking of driving over to Leicester but not really feeling it now 

You should come, there may be a team spot available to you.

• Haha 2

Only one match in to the new season and all my enthusiasm has already drained away.  

• Like 1

Just now, Noodles said:

Only one match in to the new season and all my enthusiasm has already drained away.  

This. Real missed opportunity for this to be a part of a new dawn, now as it stands I couldn't care less if the club folded at the end of this season if this is what we have to endure 

26 minutes ago, Flappy said:

This. Real missed opportunity for this to be a part of a new dawn, now as it stands I couldn't care less if the club folded at the end of this season if this is what we have to endure 

Same thought's here, No point in having a club at all if this is how it's going to be run.

I'm just glad I went to Peterborough's opener but unfortunately I blinked when the tapes went up in heat 1 and missed Nicki riding over here for the last time. Doh

• Like 1