I'd run R/R at 2 personally

Put Hume out in the first 2, Rew in the 3rd and Danny in the 4th 

Think this could be extremely close 46-44 

Edited by Falcon1983

15 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

I'd run R/R at 2 personally

Put Hume out in the first 2, Rew in the 3rd and Danny in the 4th 

Think this could be extremely close 46-44 

Agreed, but I would have Danny in Heat 8.

• Like 1

BV will be in big bother if they can't beat a weakened Ipswich side imo.

Ipswich' tail end will have to take 14 rides on the night while BV will have the luxury of giving an Ekstraliga rider (Lidsey) 7 rides.

Dan Bewley's performance on the night will be the deciding factor as to where the league points go imo.

Easy win for the Witches...

52-38

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Easy win for the Witches...

52-38

Don’t think we’ll hit 50+ against anyone anytime soon, not at least until Rew gets to grips with tracks here. We’ve won both meetings so far 48-42 and that score looks about right either in victory, or defeat. The bottom three have scored 7 and 10 between them in the two meetings and will be the obvious area other teams will target. On the flip side, a top end of Doyle Emil King and Riss will score enough between them even in away meetings to not get on the end of a hiding. 

I’ll go for another 48-42!

17 hours ago, JamesB said:

Agreed, but I would have Danny in Heat 8.

If Hume goes in heat 1 & beats Blodorn, then beats Mulford (or guest) in heat 2, I'd be putting him in heat 8. 

As much as a team has a plan, there's no reason for the TM to have to stick to it.

I’d personally be leaving Rew til the 4th programmed ride whilst he’s still learning. I was there last week and he looked shaky in his first few rides, but much more comfortable and quicker when the track slickened off in his 4th ride. Hume first 2, then King, then Rew. 

• Like 1

Can't see Bewley and Brady and Lidsey enjoying Foxhall until it slickens off later in the night. By then Ipswich should be far enough ahead to protect a lead in 13 and 15 particularly

2 hours ago, wtf said:

Can't see Bewley and Brady and Lidsey enjoying Foxhall until it slickens off later in the night. By then Ipswich should be far enough ahead to protect a lead in 13 and 15 particularly

Kurtz is good at Foxhall, bewley been hit and miss in the past, from memory lidsey wasn’t great. Wright and Brennan again hit and miss - Brennan tends to improve as the track slickens off later in the meetings at Foxhall tho also

50-40 home win I reckon

9 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Kurtz is good at Foxhall, bewley been hit and miss in the past, from memory lidsey wasn’t great. Wright and Brennan again hit and miss - Brennan tends to improve as the track slickens off later in the meetings at Foxhall tho also

50-40 home win I reckon

Brennan guessed for the Witches last season and proved a popular guest - he scored 7 maybe 8 that night more than with Belle Vue - a lot will depend if Kurtz can beat Doyle and or Emil as he will face one or both in 3 of his 4 programmed heats 

weather should be ok - hope so drove down to just north of Colchester in heavy rain at times today 

Edited by GeneralMelchett

10 hours ago, 89buttons said:

50-40 home win I reckon

In 2019 Lidsey scored

0 0 0 0 = 0

2 0 0 0 = 2

Kurtz double figures for the Aces off six rides..

No one else getting that many.

Bewley has too many rides against Emil and Doyle which will lower his score considerably, 8 or so would be my guess..

Wright good for a solid half dozen, probably no wins, but no lasts either.. 

For the rest? 12 - 14 points between them I would think would be a measure of their "Foxhall Level"...