British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Leicester 1 May 12:00

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Dan Bewley 8.46, Norick Blodorn 5.50, Tom Brennan 5.71, Charles Wright 6.92, Brady Kurtz (C) 8.11, Jaimon Lidsey 5.16, Jake Mulford (RS); TM: Mark Lemon

Leicester ‘Watling JCB’ Lions: Max Fricke 8.27, Justin Sedgmen 4.98, Richard Lawson 7.71, Chris Harris 7.64, Nick Morris 6.71, Jake Allen 4.00, Dan Thompson (RS); TM: Stuart Dickson

37 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Dan Bewley 8.46, Norick Blodorn 5.50, Tom Brennan 5.71, Charles Wright 6.92, Brady Kurtz (C) 8.11, Jaimon Lidsey 5.16, Jake Mulford (RS); TM: Mark Lemon

Leicester ‘Watling JCB’ Lions: Max Fricke 8.27, Justin Sedgmen 4.98, Richard Lawson 7.71, Chris Harris 7.64, Nick Morris 6.71, Jake Allen 4.00, Dan Thompson (RS); TM: Stuart Dickson

Are these updated averages?

2 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Are these updated averages?

Yes - effective 1st May.

Thinking of sitting in Block G , any reason why so many unsold seats.

Edited by topaz325

4 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

No particular reason but most prefer to sit at 1st bend end rather then 4th bend. 

Ticket sales in general are poor this year, about 300 down on similar date to last year, cost of living really showing now .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DazS said:

have the gypos been moved on?

They want them to stay and be available to guest....

Just in case Poland decide to run some meetings tomorrow....:rolleyes:

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, DazS said:

have the gypos been moved on?

Yes. They have gone now 

This is going to be tough for Leicester. Fricke hopefully can find his form and step up and make this a little closer. But I'm not so confident. 55-35 to the aces.

18 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Yes. They have gone now 

The whole of Manchester is empty now??

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Maybe because the online ticketing system doesn't seem to be working (for me) anymore... I've tried to buy a ticket for this and the PCMT and wasn't able to either time. Don't know if there's a wider problem or whether it's just me. Never had a problem before this season

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Maybe because the online ticketing system doesn't seem to be working (for me) anymore... I've tried to buy a ticket for this and the PCMT and wasn't able to either time. Don't know if there's a wider problem or whether it's just me. Never had a problem before this season

I used it yesterday no issue and 1100 been pre-sold for today (very poor for bank holiday). What is your issue?