British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Leicester 1 May 12:00

GP standard? Dudek? Or is it Zagar and Flappy will get in a flap! 

• Haha 1

it's worth looking at who underperformed today for Leicester to see where the replacement will fit

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Your not gonna stop commenting until one of us tells you aren't ya! He's pretty good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Your not gonna stop commenting until one of us tells you aren't ya! He's pretty good. 

Hehe. :P I'm just not patient lol. If someone is signing I want to know straight away even if it is a different league to my club! :D

Edit - are we talking KK good or Bartek good? ;)

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FishersGate said:

But what I will say is that Leicester may become alot stronger in the near future. Watch this space. A suprise maybe in the horizon 

This isn't from the same bloke that told you Max Fricke handed in a transfer request is it? :)

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

This isn't from the same bloke that told you Max Fricke handed in a transfer request is it? :)

Well if you put two and two together I was never wrong. (Just slightly) 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hehe. :P I'm just not patient lol. If someone is signing I want to know straight away even if it is a different league to my club! :D

Edit - are we talking KK good or Bartek good? ;)

Just very good. You watch me be completely wrong. If I am I'm starting a brand new account and never posting anything ever again to do with supposed inside information. This one I'm 70 sure it's true but only the club know themselves. 

i heard Leicester are wanting to play Russian roulette. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iainb said:

AND with that rumour I asked the question first on the forum as I wasn't convinced 

3 minutes ago, neb said:

Bendybonko! YES! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If it all comes together then I hope Leicester fans will support this change and should make the Lions a more attractive team for away matches 

37 minutes ago, flagrag said:

If it all comes together then I hope Leicester fans will support this change and should make the Lions a more attractive team for away matches 

And therein lies the issue,  visually I'd say the crowds, while they've been OK, have been down on the last couple of seasons. Is that because of a losing/drawing team or because of Thursday night racing? Probably a bit of both and a stuttering start because of the weather. I hope they're not going to break the bank in search of increased numbers based on a name that nobody outside of the sport will ever have heard of. Though if it is the Ruski we're all thinking of and not Bendybonko maybe a few more will turn out to see a World Champion... hope so

Edited by iainb

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

It’s debatable that Zagar and Dudek are GP standard based on this season’s form - the rider in question certainly is GP standard, assuming they get it across the line. 

And if they sign him he will be cheaper than Zagar. So for me not very expensive at all. And dudek demanded double what the said rider wanted. 

beed to thank Emil for this 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neb said:

Laguta