British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Oxford Championship 5th May

Tough looking start to the league campaign, masters always goes our place well but I'd hope our 2nd strings should see us through.

Will Lewi still be out? 9th day technically tomorrow since the accident. Any news if Ace is fit to take his place?

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Tough looking start to the league campaign, masters always goes our place well but I'd hope our 2nd strings should see us through.

Will Lewi still be out? 9th day technically tomorrow since the accident. Any news if Ace is fit to take his place?

He was walking at the end of last week's meeting, so I'd guess so. He seemed to get off remarkably lightly in the circumstances.

28 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Adverse weather looking a strong favourite here. 

Whose he guesting for?

No Basso or Vissing for Tigers tomorrow, both riding in Danish championship at Vojens

2 minutes ago, Cerro said:

No Basso or Vissing for Tigers tomorrow, both riding in Danish championship at Vojens

Well that was badly arranged 

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

meeting was arranged with only 10 days notice..... riders told they must ride in meeting or pick up a suspension..... should be allowed guests for both riders.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tigger63 said:

meeting was arranged with only 10 days notice..... riders told they must ride in meeting or pick up a suspension..... should be allowed guests for both riders.

Are you allowed a guest for second string? Thought it had to be r/r? 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

its danish championship semi final.

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Majority of fans won't even know, not a peep on the official website/facebook/twitter. Still managed to put up a post a few hours ago asking people to buy tickets right enough :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Cerro said:

Majority of fans won't even know, not a peep on the official website/facebook/twitter. Still managed to put up a post a few hours ago asking people to buy tickets right enough :rolleyes:

I did wonder when in preview on twitter just said Nichols Brennan Harris and masters.

Cookie for basso or is it too soon lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It’s a national championship and have to attend or face a ban so guests for both .

Claus is riding way beyond his average so that will be a big ask to get someone to match his scoring.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jaizer said:

I did wonder when in preview on twitter just said Nichols Brennan Harris and masters.

Cookie for basso or is it too soon lol

Lawson & Starke apparently