British Speedway Forum
tocha

Ipswich v Peterborough KOC semi final Thursday 11th May

Leicester's match off Chris Harris incoming ??

Edited by scoobydoo

What are the chances of Klindt guesting for us tonight.

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Leicester's match off Chris Harris incoming ??

That's the logical route.

I'm thinking Klindt though purely because he would've had a wasted flight into the country for the call off so it's easy for Buster to give Nicolai a pay day for his other club.

Plus he's arguably better round the Foxhole.

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

I'm thinking Klindt though purely because he would've had a wasted flight into the country for the call off so it's easy for Buster to give Nicolai a pay day for his other club.

Hmm Klindt , Jakobsen and KK  over Harris who at least tries in every race

Maybe Edwards hes the cheapest

Edited by scoobydoo

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Don't you have to declare your team so long in advance? i'm not sure.

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

Hmm Klindt , Jakobsen and KK  over Harris who at least tries in every race

Maybe Edwards hes the cheapest

Klindt is good around Ipswich though.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Not anymore going by how we booked Harris at BV with Sheffield booking Lawson at KL after a Leicester postponement a couple of weeks back.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Klindt is good around Ipswich though.

Not anymore going by how we booked Harris at BV with Sheffield booking Lawson at KL after a Leicester postponement a couple of weeks back.

Well i'd take Klindt as well  over the rest of the Lynn team around the Foxhole. Looking forward to watching it on the box later, weather permitting. 

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yes.

010.4 TEAM NOTIFICATIONS

Home teams must notify their opponents of the team line-up at least 5 days before the meeting to which the away team must respond within 24 hours with their team line-up. Notifications must be in writing, include MA’s and where applicable, the reason for facilities being used. At least 3 days before the meeting, the home promotion must log the team line-ups, including NJL and MSDL teams, at the nominated SCB website. The information must include each riders MA, details of any rider in a team’s current declaration who will be missing, the full reason for absence and the facility being used along with the name and MA of any guest rider. Further necessary changes must be notified, with reasons given, to the nominated SCB website, opponents, BSP LTD office and Referee as soon as they are known

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

No Eric again tonight. 

Eric, now where have i heard that name before. Ah didn't he ride for Ipswich a while ago.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gavan said:

No Riss again so r/r for both sides 

I wonder how long Ipswich will be permitted to run RR for Riss as he must have been out for 28 days + by now. I am comparing this to the situation Wolves are in now having to use the guest facility only for Becker up to 75% of his CMA.

How's the weather in Ipswich, its coming over a bit cloudy in London and I can't decide whether to drive up or watch the stream 

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Eric, now where have i heard that name before. Ah didn't he ride for Ipswich a while ago.

Lol in my defence that was probably autocorrect,  but I admit didn't check :oops:

4 minutes ago, tocha said:

Yes.

010.4 TEAM NOTIFICATIONS

Home teams must notify their opponents of the team line-up at least 5 days before the meeting to which the away team must respond within 24 hours with their team line-up. Notifications must be in writing, include MA’s and where applicable, the reason for facilities being used. At least 3 days before the meeting, the home promotion must log the team line-ups, including NJL and MSDL teams, at the nominated SCB website. The information must include each riders MA, details of any rider in a team’s current declaration who will be missing, the full reason for absence and the facility being used along with the name and MA of any guest rider. Further necessary changes must be notified, with reasons given, to the nominated SCB website, opponents, BSP LTD office and Referee as soon as they are known

Another rule in the rulebook that no longer exists then.

Remember Wolves vs. Leicester getting postponed in the morning and then P'boro and Sheffield booked Leicester riders to guest later that day.