British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday June 10th

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

GP 17.55 

It may well be but not according to Discovery+ Upcoming events both last night and this morning. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

It may well be but not according to Discovery+ Upcoming events both last night and this morning. 

Sorry you are correct- earlier in the week it was 17.55 but it’s changed now to the normal 17.30

7 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

For anyone with IPTV it looks like it is available on fox sports and bein sports. 

It's also on Supersport Action.

• Thanks 1

These will be much in demand tonight i suspect- 100% safe- try top one for qualifying

http://video.ucoz.lv/index/live_stream/0-5?fbclid=IwAR3GBD24ycNEX1uH3QUSREiQxcnD9RHAhHAcp1WHq7svfS7e_VHYfRbHg68  

alternative http://kergel.ucoz.lv/index/live_stream_2/0-12?fbclid=IwAR3VhUjKMTiAWVp9hnoJ55v5l4YLSDgCx3k6IBfv2shCfqCxJ8GFkuYYIzg

VK to follow nearer tapes up

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, northeastowl said:

It's also on Supersport Action.

Oh, great, that it is on Supersport, which happens to be a South African TV broadcaster  :t:  

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Alternate link is working....... and it's Kelv and Chris....... nice one :t:

Track looks slicker than a strippers bikini line 

• Haha 4

I have is as tapes up 5pm uk time? 

Is there some sort of time delay for the commentators ?

Every time someone did an obviously faster time they had no idea until about three or four seconds after we were seeing it on screen.

It just makes them seem a bit retarded

Edited by Grand Central
  • Haha 1

Draw

1 Madsen

2 Huckenbeck

3 Thomsen

4 Fricke

5 Bewley

6 Lambert

7 Woffinden 

8 Michelsen

9 Zmarzlik

10 Doyle

11 Nilsson

12 Lindgren

13 J Holder

14 Vaculik

15 Janowski

16 Dudek

Could be fun and games tonight judging by the state of the track prep. They said in commentary there were serious doubts about this GP taking place last week, the track looked a mess when they started and it was a bit of a disaster track last year. The track preppers didn't really seem to know what they were doing. 

Dan Bewley consistently fast in practice sessions and with Jack Holder qualifying P2 and being a 2 time finalist this year you have to wonder how long we would have to have waited to see those 2 riders in the GP's if it hadn't been for the exclusion of the 2 Polish Russians. 

Edited by iainb

Pretty frustrating...I usually watch the meetings on Prime but not showing tonights, then find out I get Discovery+ free with Sky but still have to pay 6.99 a month for sports...except every time I try to upgrade the subscription it says they cannot verify payment irrespective of whether I use one time mobile pass code or banking app...everything entered correctly and plenty of money in bank! Jesus!!!!! So much for Sky offer