British Speedway Forum
Flappy

EL Bustico - 18th May - King's Lynn Stars v Peterborough Panthers

You thought the queues to get into the showground at the start of the season to see Pedersen, Sayfutdinov & Doyle where bad…they’ll be nothing in comparison to this.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lynns crowds are down on last seasons already.can’t see many Panthers fans wanting to waste their hard earned either.

Do think there are a few other reasons why crowds are down yes a poor team doesn’t help but cost of living crisis - £22 a meeting is something that can be cut out where as Gas Electricity and food can’t .

9 minutes ago, Haza said:

Do think there are a few other reasons why crowds are down yes a poor team doesn’t help but cost of living crisis - £22 a meeting is something that can be cut out where as Gas Electricity and food can’t .

Yep, it all has an effect no doubt. Strangely Peterborough’s are good at the moment, according to reports. I’m not sure how long it will last though.Going over the 20 quid could of put some off as well.

1 hour ago, Haza said:

My gas and electric is going down £88 a month as of June:t:.Hopefully many others will get the same.

El Bustico....

Take a bow..:D

I bet they both lose....

• Haha 2

If any meeting had 0-0 written all over it then here it is  .....

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If any meeting had 0-0 written all over it then here it is  .....

Even the Golden Heat will be a draw...:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

My gas and electric is going down £88 a month as of June:t:.Hopefully many others will get the same.

Going down £88 a month .Do you live in in a mansion Tel :D  My electric is £43 a month, and at todays price our heating oil costs £600 which lasts 12 months.

58 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Going down £88 a month .Do you live in in a mansion Tel :D  My electric is £43 a month, and at todays price our heating oil costs £600 which lasts 12 months.

I don't know how you do it BB.I am on the standard tariff though,my fixed deal ended just as the prices soared.Was paying £291,next month it is £203.I did get £184 rebate for the last 6 months though so guess i paid around £30 too much a month.Think i may give the £30 to Buster for the gate bolt:D.

Are we at full strength Thursday,what i mean is have we 7 riders.Don't think we will actually be at full strength with our 1-7-_-:sad:

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I don't know how you do it BB.I am on the standard tariff though,my fixed deal ended just as the prices soared.Was paying £291,next month it is £203.I did get £184 rebate for the last 6 months though so guess i paid around £30 too much a month.Think i may give the £30 to Buster for the gate bolt:D.

Are we at full strength Thursday,what i mean is have we 7 riders.Don't think we will actually be at full strength with our 1-7-_-:sad:

Did i not  mention i live in a shed :)..  Not sure if JP is back or not. Could be Simon Lambert:blink:. I'm giving it a miss.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Did i not  mention i live in a shed :)..  Not sure if JP is back or not. Could be Simon Lambert:blink:. I'm giving it a miss.

Giving it a miss:blink:,maybe only one of very few wins this season.It may also be a loss though,they have a few riders that don't mind our track. 

35 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Certain Pussycat fans think you live under a bridge :D

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Certain Pussycat fans think you live under a bridge :D

I know..But little do they know I moved last month to an allotment.. I’m on the up.

• Haha 2

Buster must be dreading this meeting.

He'll have to fork out for 90 points worth of rider wages in one evening instead of the usual 34-36 points.

• Haha 7