British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SGP 2 3rd round Vojens Friday September 15th Live on Eurosport player and Discovery +

6 hours ago, Bavarian said:

Thats the new disc jockey, an english lad, who was hired for the entire SGP season, who plays this stuff. I don't like it either.  

The entire season? Thanks for the warning! Bad enough in a big open air arena, but an indoor stadium would be hell to me. That’s my mind made up over Cardiff, save my money.

That was not a bad meeting. With Marketa stadium reputation I was expecting a lot worse. Rew and Roe tailed off a bit at the end, shame really.

How come round 1 of GP2 has taken over the thread for round 2 scheduled for two weeks time?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

That was not a bad meeting. With Marketa stadium reputation I was expecting a lot worse. Rew and Roe tailed off a bit at the end, shame really.

How come round 1 of GP2 has taken over the thread for round 2 scheduled for two weeks time?

And the caption on Discovery+ said it was round 3 :rofl:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Because i try and save the planet by using the same thread by editing the titles. All the Polish league threads are the same !!

I Know lot people got Discovery+ for FIM SPG2, i just don't understand why is not on Eurosport!!!.

1. too many tennis and sailing race on same channel 1 & 2.

and 2. Eurosport they need one channel each time, like tennis on Eurosport 1 and SPG2 could have been on Eurosport 2. it so easy and not difficult.

Some many people don't have discovery+ they need watch spg2.

On 6/1/2023 at 9:10 PM, racers and royals said:

Same links for tonight’s 2nd round

VK hopefully as well nearer to start time.

Edited by racers and royals

10 minutes ago, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

Have you got the sports package

Have indeed, only thing showing on the schedule is highlights of Monday's meeting

Scrap that - found it in the speedway section. why would anyone think of looking there

Edited by DJC
found it!
  • Haha 1