British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Panthers v Stars 22/05/23

13 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Big ask......But is anyone going to the meeting tonight that could text for the Updates site? Thanks in advance.

And have an opinion? Cor is that allowed 

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Flappy said:

And have an opinion? Cor is that allowed 

Be careful not to moan to much tonight. Word is they have had 2 boxes delivered this afternoon..:blink:

Image result for mouth gags

Edited by Bald Bloke

26 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Be careful not to moan to much tonight. Word is they have had 2 boxes delivered this afternoon..:blink:

Image result for mouth gags

Kinky

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

We need a miracle to win this. Expect KK to go through the card he loves the place 

This will be Peterborough's biggest chance of a win.48-42 Peterborough is my guess.Lynn are absolutely pants away from home.

KK loves the place,when was the last time he rode there,WTC maybe,how many years ago?

Peterborough have an out and out no1 tonight in Bewley,Jenkins is back and will definitely do a job.Plus RR for Worrall which obviously makes you stronger as pretty much all Panthers fans have said he is crap,especially at the Showground.So Basso,Andersen,Cook and Jenkins can take an extra ride each.

I fancy Kings Lynn to win this one. A lot depends on Bewley and Brennan

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

This will be Peterborough's biggest chance of a win.48-42 Peterborough is my guess.Lynn are absolutely pants away from home.

KK loves the place,when was the last time he rode there,WTC maybe,how many years ago?

Peterborough have an out and out no1 tonight in Bewley,Jenkins is back and will definitely do a job.Plus RR for Worrall which obviously makes you stronger as pretty much all Panthers fans have said he is crap,especially at the Showground.So Basso,Andersen,Cook and Jenkins can take an extra ride each.

The bookies dont think KK will fill his boots either. They have KK over 8 @ 2.15 and, under 8 @ 2.15. But you never know with him.

18 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Kinky

All i did was type mouth gags in google, Honest Guv :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 2

I can't see past Lynn......

Klindt 8, Jorgenson 6, Fredrik 5, KK 11, MPT 8, Brennan 7, Edwards 2.

47....and I think that's conservative 

I just can't excited about it tbh..even if we win it will be because we have a good guest rider and it's against the 2nd worst team in the league...and then what?

Edited by chrismorton

22 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Or Bewley 12, Basso 12, Iversen 7, Andersen 5, Cook 8, Jenkins 4  48pts ...and that maybe conservative too.Expect Bewley to go through the card really and expect Basso to have 6 rides with ht15.

36 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

That might happen. But Lynns away averages are Freddie 6.15,  MPT 5.60,  Klindt 5.00,  TJ 4.57,  Edwards 3.43,  KK 2.29 . We ain't  been that good.

On the other hand, Bewley 12(5),  Hans 6 (4),  NKI 8 (5),  Basso 9 (5), Cook 8 (6) Jenkins 3.. 46.  It's going to be a tight one:t:

Edit..... You got there first Tel ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Or Bewley 12, Basso 12, Iversen 7, Andersen 5, Cook 8, Jenkins 4  48pts ...and that maybe conservative too.Expect Bewley to go through the card really and expect Basso to have 6 rides with ht15.

All it takes is Basso to have a stinker which he's done more often than not this season and swings the other way.

Will be tight either way I think

2 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

All it takes is Basso to have a stinker which he's done more often than not this season and swings the other way.

Will be tight either way I think

I raise you KK ;)

• Haha 1

should get a better idea of where the wooden spoon is headed after this one