British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Wolves v Witches May 22nd

• Like 1

Think we’ll make a better fist of it here than others have, but still can’t see us winning. Rew’s first time here and I don’t think the track will suit him to put it mildly, and although it was a long time ago, Emil struggled around here with Coventry scoring 5 and failing to win a race. If Becker is a bit rusty after his lay off that will help us mind you. 

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Think we’ll make a better fist of it here than others have, but still can’t see us winning. Rew’s first time here and I don’t think the track will suit him to put it mildly, and although it was a long time ago, Emil struggled around here with Coventry scoring 5 and failing to win a race. If Becker is a bit rusty after his lay off that will help us mind you. 

Should be a good  match ...could go either way...

42 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Yes Emil did struggle to get those 5 points in 2011, and if I remember correctly he was even lucky to get those.

Depending on becker pretty easy win for wolves this time could be different B fixture  result though.

2 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Depending on becker pretty easy win for wolves this time could be different B fixture  result though.

Maybe disregard my comment now seeing that Craig Cooks in for Becker.

4 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Wont be easy for Wolves.ipswich won twice last year without  Emil ...

2 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Riss got 16+1 in one of those wins, plus of course we had Super Batch last year...:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Ipswich will need maximums from Doyle and Sayfutdinov to win this, aside from Danny no one else will score many imo.

Ipswich by 4

3 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Ipswich will need maximums from Doyle and Sayfutdinov to win this, aside from Danny no one else will score many imo.

Well Doyle scored 9 out of 9 and Emil 13 out of 15 today in Poland.:wink: