British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King’s Lynn v Sheffield 01/06/23

Looking forward to this obviously..  

I’m not going to make a prediction on this one. Let’s turn up in numbers to show our support to Alex and the boys. Hopefully they will pick up the points.

Any predictions ??

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I’m not going to make a prediction on this one. Let’s turn up in numbers to show our support to Alex and the boys. Hopefully they will pick up the points.

Any predictions ??

The mood is high so I won't give mine if that's ok :lol::t:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Any predictions ??

I won't sit on the fence. I think we'll see a much improved and rallied response resulting in a narrow victory for the Stars. 47-43.

• Like 1

This type of signing should lift everybody including the riders. Seeing Laguta in your end of the pits can pull those riders along also and give them a bounce. Home win. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Will Artem have any practice before the meeting I wonder? 

He's due to be in the UK today. Whether that means he'll have a practice as well, idk. 

Matching the riders up I can still only see a Sheffield win.If Bellego isn't there it makes them even stronger away from home as he is worse than what KK was away.

None the less there is a feel good factor at Lynn I'm sure with the signing of Laguta and I can't wait for the match.It's probably the biggest signing in Lynn's history,alongside Henka imo and let's hope Lynn get the support that's deserved for this.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Matching the riders up I can still only see a Sheffield win.If Bellego isn't there it makes them even stronger away from home as he is worse than what KK was away.

None the less there is a feel good factor at Lynn I'm sure with the signing of Laguta and I can't wait for the match.It's probably the biggest signing in Lynn's history,alongside Henka imo and let's hope Lynn get the support that's deserved for this.

Hoping the new boys have a skid sometime before the meeting. There should be a buzz about the place that's for sure. Bet your glad you bought a season ticket now Tel ;)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Hoping the new boys have a skid sometime before the meeting. There should be a buzz about the place that's for sure. Bet your glad you bought a season ticket now Tel ;)

Couple more of the right changes and I may even change my stance of going away again.

• Like 1

Sheffield need to be a bit careful as do we (Ipswich). I thought both of us were shoe ins for a play off spot but Leicester and Particularly Wolves have surprised me. Both those two look very solid. You then also have Belle Vue and now possibly Lynn also to throw in to the mix and suddenly a top 4 spot could be anyone’s and any of the pre-season favourites could easily miss out. Only Peterborough look out of the equation. Gonna be a good old scrap right til the last few fixtures I reckon which is what it should be. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

Still only see a Sheffield win , match is being streamed by BSN so hope the crowds big enough to subsidise Laguta's costs

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

Is he missing?

Riding for Gdansk at Bydgoscz, the same reason Bellego is missing, although uncertain whether Bellego will ride in that meeting as still feeling the effects of his spill at Sheffield last week