British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King’s Lynn v Sheffield 01/06/23

15 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Who is the guest for Klindt? 

Nick Morris

6 minutes ago, therefused said:

Is he missing?

Klindt definitely missing he tweeted over a week ago he had a Polish meeting on the 1st June 

KING’S LYNN: Artem Laguta, Thomas Jorgensen, Frederik Jakobsen, Nick Morris, Michael Palm Toft, Kye Thomson, Jason Edwards.
SHEFFIELD: Tobiasz Musielak, Lewis Kerr, Adam Ellis, David Bellego R/R, Jack Holder, Kyle Howarth, Dan Gilkes.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

KING’S LYNN: Artem Laguta, Thomas Jorgensen, Frederik Jakobsen, Nick Morris, Michael Palm Toft, Kye Thomson, Jason Edwards.
SHEFFIELD: Tobiasz Musielak, Lewis Kerr, Adam Ellis, David Bellego R/R, Jack Holder, Kyle Howarth, Dan Gilkes.

Nick Morris should make Lynn stronger,in turn R/R for Bellego makes Sheffield a hell of a lot stronger.I make it Kerr,Ellis and 2 from Howarth or if they want can use Gilkes.

32 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Nick Morris should make Lynn stronger,in turn R/R for Bellego makes Sheffield a hell of a lot stronger.I make it Kerr,Ellis and 2 from Howarth or if they want can use Gilkes.

Agree on Bellego. He didn't go well on Sheffield's last visit.  The trio of Kerr, Ellis and Howarth should double what i would of expected of Bellego. I have Morra down for around 6 myself, which i would of expected Klindt to score now he isn't at 1. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

50 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Not Morris rides like he has for Wolves at Saddlebow in the last couple of seasons.

19 minutes ago, magnificentseven said:

Not Morris rides like he has for Wolves at Saddlebow in the last couple of seasons.

30+2 from 18 rides isn't too bad from the last 2 seasons imo.That is averaging what Klindt's actual average is,but Klindt isn't averaging much at all this season anyway.Best guest available i think anyway.He has had some very good meetings at Lynn,hoping tomorrow night will be one of those too.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

30+2 from 18 rides isn't too bad from the last 2 seasons imo.That is averaging what Klindt's actual average is,but Klindt isn't averaging much at all this season anyway.Best guest available i think anyway.He has had some very good meetings at Lynn,hoping tomorrow night will be one of those too.

That's  a 6.66 average. I'd be happy if he can return that tomorrow. I do think Klindt is more than capable of popping out of the start a few times for a couple of heat wins, but equally miss it and struggle. 

Just wish Bellego was fit ;)

Be so interesting to see how Laguta goes. Wish I could drive down for this one. 

Holder will be out to get the number 1 jacket back, Toby is absolutely flying it will be difficult for him. Like previously said it probably makes us stronger at the moment with Bellego out. 

prediction 47-43 Sheffield 

Hope Laguta isn’t expecting the flat slick track like he’s used to over in Poland, that’s if Busty is allowed out with his toys!  It will be closer than the last Sheffield visit where they dominated from Ht1, if the 6 Sheffield riders all ride the track like they have done in previous visits can see Sheffield running out winners again 42-48, Thomson v Howarth and Kerr v Jorgensen are the two key battles 

Kerr not being at reserve is a bonus, but Bellego missing is a big plus for Sheffield. Morris for Klindt probably equal.

Laguta is exciting and will give the club a lift but certainly isn't a magic wand, the reserves concern me and there are still riders in the side who are inconsistent and go missing. With how well Sheffield seem to ride the AFA it's hard to see past another win for them but you never know

1 hour ago, 4BM said:

Hope Laguta isn’t expecting the flat slick track like he’s used to over in Poland, that’s if Busty is allowed out with his toys!  It will be closer than the last Sheffield visit where they dominated from Ht1, if the 6 Sheffield riders all ride the track like they have done in previous visits can see Sheffield running out winners again 42-48, Thomson v Howarth and Kerr v Jorgensen are the two key battles 

I didn't realise Kerr was in the 1-5. So re writing this :unsure:..  This works better for us, but i think Howarth should have the better of Kye in his first meeting, on a track he hasn't seen before ?.I hope he proves me wrong though.. Artem should get better as the meeting goes on, when he finds his set up. Not an easy 1st meeting for him, with Holder scoring 14+1 here recently and Toby going well. For us to get anything out of this one i think it will take Morris and our other 4  all to go  well. If having Atrem in the team don't gee the boys up nothing will. Can't wait. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, RideHard said:

Be so interesting to see how Laguta goes. Wish I could drive down for this one. 

Holder will be out to get the number 1 jacket back, Toby is absolutely flying it will be difficult for him. Like previously said it probably makes us stronger at the moment with Bellego out. 

prediction 47-43 Sheffield 

It’s being screened on the streaming network for £11.99 

How is it for parking etc at kings lynn? debating driving over tomorrow evening