British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

09/06/23 Edinburgh v Glasgow (CH)

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What's happened to Kye Thomson? Thought he was top prospect looks like gone backwards 

Prob missing Josh being there atm. He seems like a good team man to have around. If you take the guests out the team, who is actually leading it? 

• Like 1

Have to feel sorry for Edinburgh missing their top two.

But we won’t, disappointed only to get 51,. Worrall apart they were how shall I put this.  

Sh*te.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Have to feel sorry for Edinburgh missing their top two.

But we won’t, disappointed only to get 51,. Worrall apart they were how shall I put this.  

Sh*te.

I'm tempted to feel sorry then I remember how little of that there was when we were getting humped off them every year. And the less said about 2014 the better. 

Get it up ye 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'm tempted to feel sorry then I remember how little of that there was when we were getting humped off them every year. And the less said about 2014 the better. 

Get it up ye 

You forgot to put right before up & ye.

It appears all is not well at the West Lothian also rans.

Luvvly.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

Racing was as good as seen for a while. Heat 1 was very good, feel of Marcin held it tight would've held on. But another fine performance from the guy can only ride one track.

Swap of Ben and Tom worked well for Tom, but you'd imagine would've got 20 between the 2 whatever way round put them. 

• Like 2

Big gap to the Tigers this season. Worrall showing why everyone was so disappointed when he took another route last year. 

Borke looked like he could be a useful addition when he gets dialled in but tbh we're short all round. Kye really disappointing tonight and Paco just doesn't do enough for me. Lasse is getting stuck in and i felt maybe deserved more than he got. He'll need to really haul the points in to justify the change and having a 2.00 rider beside him will add pressure. 

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Racing was as good as seen for a while. Heat 1 was very good, feel of Marcin held it tight would've held on. But another fine performance from the guy can only ride one track.

Swap of Ben and Tom worked well for Tom, but you'd imagine would've got 20 between the 2 whatever way round put them. 

I am eagerly awaiting Blobbys post on his take on tonight’s pumping.

I have had to put the popcorn on hold and cover it with cling film.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You forgot to put right before up & ye.

It appears all is not well at the West Lothian also rans.

Luvvly.

I take comfort from the fact that the Tigers will find a way to screw it up at the business end of the season. Cammy with a moment of tactical genius somewhere. :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

I take comfort from the fact that the Tigers will find a way to screw it up at the business end of the season. Cammy with a moment of tactical genius somewhere. :P

You are underestimating Cami.

Or maybe not now that I have thought about it for 10 seconds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

You are underestimating Cami.

Or maybe not now that I have thought about it for 10 seconds.

You'll win something in spite of him at some point!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

You'll win something in spite of him at some point!

Would probably have to overcome Poole as they look the team to beat again unfortunately.

33 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

17 passes! Turns out the track can produce some good quality racing after all. It was generally quite entertaining. Slight lull in the middle, but good value. Best I’ve seen at Armadale. Good win for the Tigers, but to be honest, a win was really the minimum tonight. Not a lot on offer past Richie Worrall, although still more than was on offer last week.

Sounds like Josh will still be out next week, but maybe Craig can be back for a taste of concrete. Two, maybe even three races against Basso, who was great with the visiting fans after the meeting.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Prob missing Josh being there atm. He seems like a good team man to have around. If you take the guests out the team, who is actually leading it? 

Josh was in the pits, so another stupid comment.

14 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Would probably have to overcome Poole as they look the team to beat again unfortunately.

What do you mean unfortunately? :D

Edited by lisa-colette

1 minute ago, tyretrax said:

Josh was in the pits, so another stupid comment.

Yes, I can see the Edinburgh pits from all the way down here! :t:

• Haha 2