Danyon at 2, Keynan at 6

Is this on TV on Monday? 

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Is this on TV on Monday? 

BSN

Just now, MP78 said:

BSN

Sorry total lie… Tigers vs Witches is on BSN on Thursday 

Only chance of a Sheffield win is if either Bellego turns up with no brakes on his bars, or if he has to miss the meeting and it’s R/R as a replacement!

Holder never really score more 6-9 there, Musielak missed the last meeting there so will take a ride to get dialled in, Ellis not really scored well anywhere away from Owlerton this season, pressure on Kerr and Howarth to score well above their averages to compensate for Bellego’s away lack for scoring in general, as long as Gilkes beats Thompson he’s done his job 

Doyle and Sayfutdinov will be up there with 26-30 points between them, King needs to get out of his Premiership slump looked like he scored decent points on Friday so needs to transfer that form to Monday, Barker and Hulme are pivotal and need to be beating the Sheffield engine room riders which Hulme did on the last visit, Rew at reserve will no doubt get 5 rides (similar to Howarth) and will need to be 7-10 points to cover the high scoring Sheffield reserves 

I think Ipswich will get the home win 49-41 (if Bellego is riding)

47 minutes ago, 4BM said:

Only chance of a Sheffield win is if either Bellego turns up with no brakes on his bars, or if he has to miss the meeting and it’s R/R as a replacement!

Holder never really score more 6-9 there, Musielak missed the last meeting there so will take a ride to get dialled in, Ellis not really scored well anywhere away from Owlerton this season, pressure on Kerr and Howarth to score well above their averages to compensate for Bellego’s away lack for scoring in general, as long as Gilkes beats Thompson he’s done his job 

Doyle and Sayfutdinov will be up there with 26-30 points between them, King needs to get out of his Premiership slump looked like he scored decent points on Friday so needs to transfer that form to Monday, Barker and Hulme are pivotal and need to be beating the Sheffield engine room riders which Hulme did on the last visit, Rew at reserve will no doubt get 5 rides (similar to Howarth) and will need to be 7-10 points to cover the high scoring Sheffield reserves 

I think Ipswich will get the home win 49-41 (if Bellego is riding)

Bellego is another one with a temperament problem ,has to be in the mood.Just topping wages at Sheffield.On very good form in Poland where he earns his wages.

48-42 home win.as much as Holder and Tobi are on form atm I can’t see them scoring enough to win us the meeting. Think Ellis, Kerr and Howarth will score enough to keep it close 

Should be a win for Sheffield here as Ipswich are low on confidence. They will have Tobi rather than Nicholls as well. Kerr is in great form, key man for them is Howarth I think. If he cuts out the bucking bronco stuff that's what should tip it in Sheffield's favour. 

3 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Should be a win for Sheffield here as Ipswich are low on confidence. They will have Tobi rather than Nicholls as well. Kerr is in great form, key man for them is Howarth I think. If he cuts out the bucking bronco stuff that's what should tip it in Sheffield's favour. 

Worth noting that Holder doesn't tend to do well at Foxhall, Howarth is key along with Musilak and Ellis (ex Witch??) who scored 12 and 9 last season.

Witches need to get out of this bad run so King and Rew need big performances

11 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I think I’d prefer that (as good as Tobi is) the way Nicholls rode at Foxhall earlier in the season! Rapid doesn’t even begin to describe it. Seems to have kept his form up all season as well for Oxford which is good to see. 

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I think I’d prefer that (as good as Tobi is) the way Nicholls rode at Foxhall earlier in the season! Rapid doesn’t even begin to describe it. Seems to have kept his form up all season as well for Oxford which is good to see. 

I agree but I do remember Sheffield fans saying he made them weaker last time! 

So I’m guessing we should expect a long drawn out meeting tonight with plenty of gaps between heats? At least it’s a lovely summers day I suppose..

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I agree but I do remember Sheffield fans saying he made them weaker last time! 

They did, and they were wrong. 

• Like 1

Ffs :rolleyes: