British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn 12 June

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I agree re Jorgensen,but on the face of it imo,Klindt and Jakobsen have been far worse.They could all go,but can Lynn really go for wholesale changes.That is down to Brady and maybe Lyon to decide:rolleyes:

I can't see it Tel. TJ has averaged 4.66 this season, including tonight. Another Lewi Kerr?

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

Trouble is your best away performance has been pointless unfortunately as losing the home match gives you nothing still from the 2 matches ,were as if the return was still to come the 4pt defeat becomes so much better as a performance overall

It's a shame it's this way but as a starting point keeping meetings competitive is a big step forward for us at present.

• Like 2

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I can't see it Tel. TJ has averaged 4.66 this season.

Klindt was below Jogensen before tonights match.So imo he could have been first for the chop,but he maybe saved on one score tonight.As i said i think they can all go,you just have to cut back on a few beers and chuck Brady some sponsor money for some other/better riders:drink::lol:

6 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Trouble is your best away performance has been pointless unfortunately as losing the home match gives you nothing still from the 2 matches ,were as if the return was still to come the 4pt defeat becomes so much better as a performance overall

If the return was still to come,the performance from this match would have still been the same.

Rather see a scoreline like this than what we have got so far on the road.

• Like 1

Just now, tellboy said:

If the return was still to come,the performance from this match would have still been the same.

Rather see a scoreline like this than what we have got so far on the road.

*And at home for the most part

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Klindt was below Jogensen before tonights match.So imo he could have been first for the chop,but he maybe saved on one score tonight.As i said i think they can all go,you just have to cut back on a few beers and chuck Brady some sponsor money for some other/better riders:drink::lol:

He was by 0.02, and as you say they could all go. For me ft it was between TJ and Klindt, it would be TJ gone. Klindt can't be this bad for long. He only needs to start trapping. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He was by 0.02, and as you say they could all go. For me ft it was between TJ and Klindt, it would be TJ gone. Klindt can't be this bad for long. He only needs to start trapping.

As tonight proved

Just now, StarBoy said:

As tonight proved

Thats why i would keep him over TJ 

With another change KL will certainly be a force. Laguta is an absolute class above backed up with MPT could well be hard to beat. 

I think it's time to replace mullford , given plenty of time & not improved. Change now before playoffs so another youngster can get a shot 

Plenty of the Stars ride the NSS well so always thought it would be a decent meeting and so it proved..

Obviously mainly there to watch Laguta but several of the Stars (Klindt and MPT in particular), were definitely good value...

Two wins for Artem and he is what he is, truly world class. When in front, these riders rarely get passed...

Just great to watch top talent over here again..

Racing was "decent" rather than "great"  but overall, given the weather, once again, a good evening out at the NSS...

Jakobsen a pale shadow of the Polish version...

You would think that the NSS would be tailor made for him..

Rob Lyon did a solid job as Manager of the King's Lynn Panthers...

• Like 1

Just now, mikebv said:

Plenty of the Stars ride the NSS well so always thought it would be a decent meeting and so it proved..

Obviously mainly there to watch Laguta but several of the Stars (Klindt and MPT in particular), were definitely good value...

Two wins for Artem and he is what he is, truly world class. When in front, these riders rarely get passed...

Just great to watch top talent over here again..

Racing was "decent" rather than "great"  but overall, given the weather, once again, a good evening out at the NSS...

Jakobsen a pale shadow of the Polish version...

You would think that the NSS would be tailor made for him..

Rob Lyon did a solid job as Manager of the King's Lynn Panthers...

Agree with everything you say apart from the T/S decision in heat 12. Feel like the aces 4-2 was likely anyway even without the T/S. Would of been much better used in heat 14 or 11. Bid hey what do I know, I'm not a team manager...thank god

Is there something in Kye Thomson's King's Lynn contract that says he's only allowed to take 3 rides a meeting?

4 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Agree with everything you say apart from the T/S decision in heat 12. Feel like the aces 4-2 was likely anyway even without the T/S. Would of been much better used in heat 14 or 11. Bid hey what do I know, I'm not a team manager...thank god

Hear 14 is Charles Wrights pension fund race......

Beware putting a TS out against him in that race...:D

I remember when the Aces had the Worrall twins taking turns at No4 and it was a nightmare when scores were close as Ht 14 invariably ended as a losing race for the Aces.

Charles takes no prisoners at that stage of the meeting....;)

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I can remember Klindt before unfortunately, it was a few years ago mind.We know what he could and should be doing let's hope this score tonight gives him some belief in himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Hear 14 is Charles Wrights pension fund race......

Beware putting a TS out against him in that race...:D

I remember when the Aces had the Worrall twins taking turns at No4 and it was a nightmare when scores were close as Ht 14 invariably ended as a losing race for the Aces.

Charles takes no prisoners at that stage of the meeting....;)

TBF he did prove that last Thursday.

The fact the decision was made to use a T/S when Jakobsen was the other rider, it was never going to materialise into anything positive.