British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cast1rn

Tate, Jack And Zaine

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole could fit Rew in now but maybe not next week! I think him riding in the Champ would help with his Ipswich form. 

Him slotting in would certainly make us stronger in my own opinion. 

• Like 1

Would love to get tate at glasgow for Lee complin who isn't doing it at all , tate would help tigers is he on a 4 point average ??. 

I thought Rew said his schedule was too busy to fit Championship fixtures in? Of course that may change later.....

New GSAs should be out this coming week for 1st July, so all will be clearer as to what the options might be.

Edited by Skidder1

10 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who are you dropping like? You’ve lost 1 meeting all season for god sake

So naturally we are at our panic stations now ;) 

• Haha 1

A Play Off ringer! Who knew :D

Edited by Bagpuss

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I was thinking the same thing, couldn't understand why people are talking about replacements?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I was thinking the same thing, couldn't understand why people are talking about replacements?

Oxford fans on FB been saying we are dropping averages to get others in, so was on the mind! 

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oxford fans on FB been saying we are dropping averages to get others in, so was on the mind! 

Well, it wouldn't be the first time, would it?

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Seriously! So Oxford are the first team to beat Poole & instead of praising their team for an awesome performance (some fans) instead assume Poole were trying to drop their averages? What a way to have faith in your team - NOT!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Seriously! So Oxford are the first team to beat Poole & instead of praising their team for an awesome performance (some fans) instead assume Poole were trying to drop their averages? What a way to have faith in your team - NOT!

Or perhaps Lisa-colette is just selectively quoting a few unrepresentative opinions. Every team has fans that make absurd comments.

Personally as an Oxford fan I still think that Poole have the best constructed team in the league and once Steve Worrall finds his Wolves form for the Pirates they will be near unbeatable. Last time I saw Poole before Wednesday they were winning at highly fancied Redcar - hardly the mark of a slump.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I thought Rew said his schedule was too busy to fit Championship fixtures in? Of course that may change later.....

New GSAs should be out this coming week for 1st July, so all will be clearer as to what the options might be.

Just did some checking.

Rew's club Gdansk have slipped to 5th in POL Lge 1 and as it stands out of the top 4. Plus they have a club below who have 3 matches in hand and are only 2 points behind.

If outside the top 4 I calculate he only would have 3 lge matches left plus the final round (I think) of the GP2 series left where he is 2nd behind Ciernak.

Bearing in mind we are only just about to enter July could it be a possibility that Poole with plenty of matches left becomes a possibility.

I believe he would have been a 5 before the GSA's come in this season and Rowe also interestingly still on a 5 but only just (this season Lge matches it actually 4.67 from 5 lge matches but will be based on rolling so probably JUST over 5 looking at SGB rider stats.

Tate Zischke facing a similar situation as Leszno U24 matches won't be too many as a lot of clubs already ran 6/7 matches and there are only 16 I think in a regular season. he I think is on a 4 but Roynon is currently on only 3.76 for his 5 Lge matches to date and his rolling is 3.62. Maybe an option for August ??.

Interesting thoughts but these things cost money and do the Ford's want to pay out knowing they will probably get in the top 6 irrespective ??. Problem is after the first GSA's will Rew's average even allow such a move later ??

18 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

18 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So naturally we are at our panic stations now ;) 

17 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

A Play Off ringer! Who knew :D

16 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

14 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Well, it wouldn't be the first time, would it?

Most teams would love to have Poole's 1-7 at the moment!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Tate practicing in Leszno today, wonder if we'll be seeing him in the championship next month :rolleyes:

• Like 1