British Speedway Forum

Well I’d rather watch Lambert and Mountain fully committed than any star name 300 yards in front each race. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Guess your related. Every one entitled to an opinion and I could say more but it would be wasted. He is not as good as he thinks he is, knocks his Polish opponents in league meetings when interviewed and shows little respect for his competitors. Let’s see just how good he is in a real competition.

Ha ha. 

twât

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Ha ha. 

twât

If I was to take a guess Jonny I don’t think he’s a fan of your son. Just a guest mind you I could be wrong.

• Haha 1

Look like a track where being a bit heavier is helping you  to cut through the mud....!!!;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Ha ha. 

twât

No more than your sibling. If you cannot take the criticism than don’t come on a forum. Your choice. But let’s just see how the he gets on in Cardiff if he can turn up uninjured. I would not p... on him if he was on fire, an arrogant little rubbishe and having seen your response I know where he gets if from.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Shut up, stop the pathetic fighting, and given the state of the UK and the sport at the moment maybe be glad you've got a sport and a meeting at all.

• Like 3

Richie Worrall must be feeling a bit silly tonight :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

No more than your sibling. If you cannot take the criticism than don’t come on a forum. Your choice. But let’s just see how the he gets on in Cardiff if he can turn up uninjured. I would not p... on him if he was on fire, an arrogant little rubbishe and having seen your response I know where he gets if from.

You need help mate. Seriously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If every Lynn rider showed the effort, commitment, desire and application of Simon Lambert we'd be a much better side.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Will be sat at home with a low calorie weight watcher meal no doubt 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

Hopefully he’s feeling a bit of a plank. Every chance tonight, it’s just an excuse I’m afraid. 

12 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

He did turn up to Cardiff uninjured. He got injured in the practise. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Hopefully he’s feeling a bit of a plank. Every chance tonight, it’s just an excuse I’m afraid. 

Is he a lot heavier/lighter* than his twin? 

He seems to be doing alright..:D

* Delete as applicable to the excuse...

3 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

Shut up, stop the pathetic fighting, and given the state of the UK and the sport at the moment maybe be glad you've got a sport and a meeting at all.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As to the state of the U.K. speedway scene, it is not down to the debate on a forum about a rider, it is all to do with the powers that be who run the sport. It is a shambles, it can be so good (look at the meetings from Poland this past weekend) and the supporters, the atmosphere and without some serious changes it will never match the Polish offering. The Poles take individual meetings seriously, UK riders pick and chose because of the poor pay rates etc. If you want to compete with the best start running it professionally or you end up with what you have in this country, a failed league system, intermittent meetings throughout the summer months and supporters who drift away because no one can take the offering seriously. You sound like a promoter banging on about being glad you have the sport I was glad when w had ride s who wanted to compete in individual meetings and did not not see league racing as the be all and end all. Why don’t you have a go at the riders or does that not fit your remit?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, eric i said:

Thats why charles wright should have been in the WC team.

And Heat 18 ...

Edited by Roger Jacobs