British Speedway Forum

This could be carnage with Barker off one.

If Ben gates off one then heaven help the other 3...:D

10 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Tatum described Paul Bowen as a young Colts rider ;)

Well at 34 he's younger than Tatum

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

This could be Bomber's if the track remains the same

Or not... couldn't find a setup :D

• Haha 3

Just now, iainb said:

Or not... couldn't find a setup :D

Or brought his gating gloves...;)

4 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

He doesn’t need me to cover his arse … I’m sure you’re one of the “fans” who moan that riders have no time for people these days ….  Just have a look in the mirror mate, you’ll find your answer there. 

I think you will find that Ellis is an also ran. Why don’t you mind your own business. I do not moan about riders who make a genuine effort but the set up in this country says it all about the sport. Carry on replying but I have no interest in you opinion and rest  my case, the sport is dead in the U K and thankfully the Poles know how to put on  decent meeting.

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

I think you will find that Ellis is an also ran. Why don’t you mind your own business. I do not moan about riders who make a genuine effort but the set up in this country says it all about the sport. Carry on replying but I have no interest in you opinion and rest  my case, the sport is dead in the U K and thankfully the Poles know how to put on  decent meeting.

Im surprised you watched it all the way through

8 minutes ago, Bryce said:

You're needlessly slagging off his son. That makes it his business. 

Adam may not be your favorite rider but you are being incredibly unpleasant about it. The man already won this title once. Show some respect.

Why? You show respect to those who know what the word means. Check out Adam’s comments about the meeting he was in before the World Cup. He showed little respect for his team mates or the opposition. 

Just now, Hawk127 said:

Awww diddums, off you pop then. I’m sure we’ll all be devastated that you’re going. 

• Like 1

A super duper rip roaring meeting on the quiet 

Well done all riders 

Super suave 

• Like 3

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

Awww diddums, off you pop then. I’m sure we’ll all be devastated that you’re going. 

You really are an FCW but having read many of your posts I am not surprised. Prick

• Confused 1

Just now, Mr. Clemens said:

A super duper rip roaring meeting on the quiet 

Well done all riders 

Super suave 

Absolutely. I’ve enjoyed this more than most GP’s this year. More wet tracks please!

• Like 4

Way to go Steve Worrall. Cardiff Wildcard! 

• Like 3