British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Glasgow Tigers Bsn Final 1st Leg 5th July

2 hours ago, Cabbageman said:

Best of luck to tigers but if I'm honest its gonna be tough our reserves are our downfall 1-5 is ok especially at home but lee is not at it at all & ace is a 2 pt novice it's not gonna work sadly if tigers keep it to under 12 I'll take that but over 2 legs our reserves will cost us ...if we want to win title then we need a change at reserve ..indeed young tate zitchke us available now on a 4pt average I believe hmmm... I know I know he's prob going to Poole 

If Adam Roynon reads the forum, I'm sure he'll be trying to pick up every bonus point available to keep his average at 3.99 or under to avoid getting dropped!

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

If Adam Roynon reads the forum, I'm sure he'll be trying to pick up every bonus point available to keep his average at 3.99 or under to avoid getting dropped!

Ermmmm, not sure I quite follow ur maths. :rolleyes:

Is that on a CMA, GSA, rolling or otherwise....... Einstein could be involved in this one?! :D

24 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Well others do it so why not Adam.

For any stripes riders/ management reading it's my old man's 75th today (yes one of first NHS babies) he's followed the team since white city and only thing asked for was a win tonight... No pressure :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Tonight he can score 16 points and it'll mean absolutely 0 to his average because thats the crazy rules made up by the folks that run the place.

However if Mr Roynon is reading the forums, he has Berwick at Home and Birmingham home and away to maintain below a 4 average or he will most probably be replaced by a 16 year old Australian who's been unable to get back on a bike until this month.

Good luck to the Tigers tonight.

What's the weather doing at Wimborne Road fellow Pirates?  Any precipitation in the air?  Currently hissing down here in So'ton!

Edited by chris4gillian

2 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

What's the weather doing at Wimborne Road fellow Pirates supporters?  Any precipitation in the air?

Looks okay going by this and was posted only 5 mins ago. 

Depends when they took the photo I guess! 

Edited by lisa-colette

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Thanks Lisa.  Was hoping to watch this one on BSN, but I possibly won't if 'rains gonna affect play'.

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If that's taken recently the track looks perfect.....never thought I'd ever say that about a Poole track being used to a home track with a good amount of dirt on it and being covered in dust on summer visits to Poole in years gone by, but it does look so much better now with the extra shale.

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Watering the track at the moment.

Ta! Watching on BSN :t:

Why is the first bend a roll off the dice to keep on the bike.

Can understand ruts and whatever after a few heats but it’s really poor prep to have it as dangerous as that from the start.

• Like 2