British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayPortal

PLYMOUTH 'Gladiators' vs BERWICK 'Bandits' : Championship : 4th July 2023

Absolutely hammering down with rain in Plymouth now  I hope an early call is made on this one for the fans and the promoter so he doesn’t lose a fortune as people won’t come out if there’s a chance it will be off.

17 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Absolutely hammering down with rain in Plymouth now  I hope an early call is made on this one for the fans and the promoter so he doesn’t lose a fortune as people won’t come out if there’s a chance it will be off.

Every effort is being made to get the meeting on,track is covered. 

• Like 1

I understand that a fair play for trying but the weather isn’t easing up and you have to lift them covers up at some point and no one would want to pay for half a meeting I hope I’m wrong I really do but I’ll be leaving it till the last minute to make a call weather I go or not.

27 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I understand that a fair play for trying but the weather isn’t easing up and you have to lift them covers up at some point and no one would want to pay for half a meeting I hope I’m wrong I really do but I’ll be leaving it till the last minute to make a call weather I go or not.

Might be lucky

2023-07-04.png

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

ALEXA sorry i mean Lisa-Colette what is the weather forecast for Plymouth :D:D

• Haha 5

If Berwick fans are travelling down & staying over in hotels ahead of Oxford tomorrow it makes sense to do everything to try & get it on, they're heading south anyway.

• Like 2

Just now, szkocjasid said:

If Berwick fans are travelling down & staying over in hotels ahead of Oxford tomorrow it makes sense to do everything to try & get it on, they're heading south anyway.

It has stopped raining again and does look brighter.

• Like 1

What a waste of petrol that was, but that’s nothing compared to  the 3 old age pensioners who I was talking to in the car park who had travelled all the way from Paignton to say they were not amused would be an under estimation.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

What a waste of petrol that was, but that’s nothing compared to  the 3 old age pensioners who I was talking to in the car park who had travelled all the way from Paignton to say they were not amused would be an under estimation.

Can just imagine it. 

Annoyed its rained off and the first person you meet is Moaning Mike the biggest whinger on BSF. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2