British Speedway Forum
StarBoy

King's Lynn Vs Sheffield 06.07.23

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Awful track prep. 

That's what you get when they use clay rather then shale.

Just now, chun said:

simon lambert top scoring for lynn

Best rider on show for Kings Lynn. Well done Simon, a brilliant performance.

• Like 6

What was the point in putting Klindt in heat 15 ? 
well done Simon Lambert great performance .

• Like 1

Well done Simon Lambert....  2 points from Klindt, Kye and Barker...  And Klindt in HT 15. I think at around 5 grand a meeting, surely the long suffering Lynn fans deserved him in HT 15. Or did he have to dash off to catch a plane or something..

Klindt got 17 in his last home meeting. He looked like he struggled with the track tonight. Somethings wrong somewhere 

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well done Simon Lambert....  2 points from Klindt, Kye and Barker...  And Klindt in HT 15. I think at around 5 grand a meeting, surely the long suffering Lynn fans deserved him in HT 15. Or did he have to dash off to catch a plain.

Klindt got 17 in his last home meeting. He looked like he struggled with the track tonight. Somethings wrong somewhere 

I thought after Laguta last ride shortly after the camera panned round and Laguta pit was empty. I might be wrong though 

Solid performance from Sheffield 1-7… genuinely feel for KL fans it can’t be an easy watch. Heat 15 surely had to be Laguta? Klindt is a class rider but tonight obviously just wasn’t his night. Track can’t be to blame surely? Holder absolutely flying to 4 wins and rest of the Sheff team seemed to enjoy it 

Just now, Haza said:

I thought after Laguta last ride shortly after the camera panned round and Laguta pit was empty. I might be wrong though 

I hope he needed to go, otherwise it don't show him in a good light.

2 minutes ago, RideHard said:

Solid performance from Sheffield 1-7… genuinely feel for KL fans it can’t be an easy watch. Heat 15 surely had to be Laguta? Klindt is a class rider but tonight obviously just wasn’t his night. Track can’t be to blame surely? Holder absolutely flying to 4 wins and rest of the Sheff team seemed to enjoy it 

Klindt scored 17 last time out at Lynn, and you know how he went in the pairs :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Laguta really doesn't care about KL, Awful business by Alex Brady in all honesty, Artem literally gave up towards the end of the meeting.

Klindt really didn't like the track from the get go.

Credit to TJ and Lambert for trying to put up a fight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I hope he needed to go, otherwise it don't show him in a good light.

We shouldn’t be under no illusion it’s all about money he doesn’t care about Kings Lynn - as I say I only caught a glimpse of his pit on tv - someone at the meeting might confirm this either way .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RideHard said:

Howarth didn't enjoy it. thats what he said in interview

17 minutes ago, TTT said:

Laguta really doesn't care about KL, Awful business by Alex Brady in all honesty, Artem literally gave up towards the end of the meeting.

Klindt really didn't like the track from the get go.

Credit to TJ and Lambert for trying to put up a fight.

To go from 17 last time out, to that. Who's fault is it, Klindt or the track man. I know AL only cares about himself. But Lynn let him do it.

Edited by Bald Bloke

TJ finished the meeting with what looked like an ankle injury , hope it doesn't escalate into food poisoning by the weekend  like Laguta's injury did .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

TJ finished the meeting with what looked like an ankle injury , hope it doesn't escalate into food poisoning by the weekend  like Laguta's injury did .

I'd expect that from Basso fan....