British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

British GP Cardiff Saturday 2nd September

26 minutes ago, Deano said:

Same issue here. My tickets are still unavailable.

Yep mine still not showing 

• Thanks 1

Just checked and mine are not there now either!

Have contacted customer service.

30 minutes ago, Zuzel71 said:

Just checked and mine are not there now either!

Have contacted customer service.

Customer service have replied (very quick response) saying that the issue has not yet been fixed. Hope they get a move on!

DazS, All very well saying pay on the day but the issue is that the few business days fix hasn't happened which leads me to believe the problem is more serious than they're admitting to. Cash on the day is fine for next year but doesn't solve this years issue. many people, me included, will have ordered and paid for, several tickets at a considerable cash outlay so the problem is slightly worrying, if the ticket problem is not solved, how do we gain entry? how do we get a refund/ Remembering also that many of us bought the tickets taking advantage of the early booking discount so having to re-purchase is at an additional cost. Definitely not good. Seetickets need to get their finger out and at least keep us informed

16 minutes ago, erniew said:

DazS, All very well saying pay on the day but the issue is that the few business days fix hasn't happened which leads me to believe the problem is more serious than they're admitting to. Cash on the day is fine for next year but doesn't solve this years issue. many people, me included, will have ordered and paid for, several tickets at a considerable cash outlay so the problem is slightly worrying, if the ticket problem is not solved, how do we gain entry? how do we get a refund/ Remembering also that many of us bought the tickets taking advantage of the early booking discount so having to re-purchase is at an additional cost. Definitely not good. Seetickets need to get their finger out and at least keep us informed

Surely you get a confirmation email once purchased that confirms the tickets will appear in the app/wallet before the event?

2 hours ago, DJC said:

Surely you get a confirmation email once purchased that confirms the tickets will appear in the app/wallet before the event?

Exactly this, its more than two weeks away, I've never had any issues with seetickets or ticketmaster apps, the tickets will be there by the time of the event. 

4 hours ago, DJC said:

I did receive the email and they were there in the app. But they’ve since disappeared.

They’ve now appeared! 

Edited by Deano
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Deano said:

I did receive the email and they were there in the app. But they’ve since disappeared.

They’ve now appeared! 

Mine are back now too.

• Like 1

So are mine.

Has anyone else been given a free upgrade on their tickets? I booked the cheap cat 7 tickets upper tier bend 3, but looked at the app and it’s upgraded to middle tier bend 4 row 8! 

Great to have an upgrade to the seats but surely that screams that ticket sales are very low. 

7 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

Has anyone else been given a free upgrade on their tickets? I booked the cheap cat 7 tickets upper tier bend 3, but looked at the app and it’s upgraded to middle tier bend 4 row 8! 

Great to have an upgrade to the seats but surely that screams that ticket sales are very low. 

Yes, mine have been upgraded from U15 (CAT 6) to M18. When I enquired with SeeTickets they said this was due to production changes. Some friends of mine are Upper Tier on the back straight and they haven't had their tickets changed.

The SeeTickets site still has CAT 6 tickets for sale in U13, U26, U29, U30,U31 & U33. Some categories don't appear to be available now. The stadium in never full, so maybe they've decided to not open it all and to concentrate the crowd in to certain areas.

Am I missing something or why was the British U21 champion overlooked for SON2, the British final and now the SGP reserve position?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Am I missing something or why was the British U21 champion overlooked for SON2, the British final and now the SGP reserve position?

“British Under-21 Champion Connor Bailey was also amongst the riders considered; however, after he turned down opportunities to represent Great Britain in the recent FIM Speedway of Nations 2, and to ride in the British Final, the decision was taken to select Anders and Jason.”

CARDIFF LINE-UP COMPLETE – British Speedway Official Website

• Thanks 2