British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Peterborough v Wolves 31/7

19 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Ben Cook looking better at the moment.

Is Zach suffering after his crash with Bewley? Didn't get many at Glasgow and guested for Scunny and didn't get as many as I thought. Although he always seems to do well in H14. 

• Like 1

Interesting one this, r/r for Rory, everyone except Sam can take a ride. Had the meeting been 24 hours later, only Ryan and the reserves would be eligible.

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Is Zach suffering after his crash with Bewley? Didn't get many at Glasgow and guested for Scunny and didn't get as many as I thought. Although he always seems to do well in H14. 

He was struggling for our last home meeting against Peterborough but that’s a couple of weeks ago now. Should be over it by now I would have thought.

Panthers win I reckon. Think the new Pole will be in double figures. 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Panthers win I reckon. Think the new Pole will be in double figures. 

Do you think he’s that good?

15 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Do you think he’s that good?

About on a par with Paco Castagna

9 hours ago, arnieg said:

About on a par with Paco Castagna

He scores very well in Poland.  If he takes a liking to the showground he'll could be very good.  Wait and see time I think 

End of the day, he's got to score more than 2-3 points which Hans was producing, I would think this is do-able, especially at the Showground. 

Although, we've seen some terrible polish riders come and ride for the club before!

23 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

End of the day, he's got to score more than 2-3 points which Hans was producing, I would think this is do-able, especially at the Showground. 

Although, we've seen some terrible polish riders come and ride for the club before!

Rafa Konopka 

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

End of the day, he's got to score more than 2-3 points which Hans was producing,

Andersen's 2023 record:

Home: 8, 8, 4, 7, 5

Away: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 5, 5, 5, 7, 10

Edited by iainb

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

He scores very well in Poland.  If he takes a liking to the showground he'll could be very good.  Wait and see time I think 

But doesn't score well outside Poland. He looked OK, when I saw him (about as good as Castagna), and averages less than 3 in Sweden. 

4 hours ago, arnieg said:

But doesn't score well outside Poland. He looked OK, when I saw him (about as good as Castagna), and averages less than 3 in Sweden. 

think he won couple of meetings in Argentina in the winter, think they are on you tube?

15 minutes ago, DazS said:

think he won couple of meetings in Argentina in the winter, think they are on you tube?

He was one of half a dozen riders of similar ability competing in Argentina, one of whom was Castagna, hence my comments. It's not difficult to look good against Andrea Battiglia.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LoweRacing143 said:

Hows the weather looking in peterborough? I’m 30 mins away and had no rain yet

Some very light rain where I live, but forecast for the rest of the day is perfect.

• Like 1